Chapter 10 °__°

Start from the beginning

So now that all my friends were busy, I organized myself a couch potatoe day. I pulled off my clothes and walked around the house almost naked (bra-panties). I grabbed a cup of Ice cream and picked out a nice film. 

I stretched out my legs on the soft green couch and shoved a big spoon of my vanilla white chocolate ice cream into my mouth. The images of the film just flew by and I couldn't really concentrate on how Tom imagined how Summer would act around him during the party and on the right side the cold reality, she was engaged.

My mind kept on spinning, confused thoughts, memories, everything went rushing by and then everything went blank.

I wasn't dead.

You know, I just fell asleep on the calming melody of sweet disposition!

I blinked furiously a few times and sat up leaning against the couch cushion. It was dark outside and the table watch said 7,23 pm. I slept over three hours jeez what a sleepy head.

I was still in a state of  unconsciousness trying to keep my eyes open when I felt a cold substance run down my tight, I screamed.

Sorry if I'm a girl.

I stood up quickly trying not to let the almost  liquid ice cream drip on the carpet, I jumped around like a monkey still screaming from the coldness of the yummy against my skin.

"Just great, just shit, crap, bullpoop, aaarghhh" I just couldn't reach the kitchen, it seemed to be miles away and just then my door burst open.

There stood Liam in all his glory, and there I stood with only my bra and panties on.

"Hope are you alright? I heard you screaming and .. Oh my frigging God put some clothes on please!" he begged eyes wide open, yeah just stand there and tell me what to do you idiot.

"Thank God you noticed, because I didn't. Sorry if it's M-Y house" I muttered back with a strong sarcasm accent.

He rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. He was staring at me in an odd way and made a grimace when he saw the withe substance.

"Please, I don't need to know what that is do I?" he asked disgusted, for God's sake, how stupid was he, really, I mean... really?

"Liam, I am alone!" I said facing my back towards him while I grabbed a towel to clean my tight.

"You still can.. you know.. I mean.. it's normal .. and you .. Don't exactly nee-.."

I turned red like a tomato, Liam seriously thought I was masturbating?

"Stooop please, I beg you... it was just ice cream drama queen!" I yelled at him behind the counter.

"Oh.. thank god" he muttered to himself and I rolled my eyes. 

I gave him my best dead glare and walked into the bathroom.

***********************

After I cleaned myself I put some shorts and a black tank top on. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and walked back to the living room where Liam was eating MY Oreo's. I stopped at the door frame and leaned against it.

I watched him as he slowly munched on the black biscuits trying not to make too much noise cause he knew I would get made if I saw him.

His hair was a mess, his beard was growing, but there was not too much. His left cheek formed a mountain and I burst into a fist of laughter.

Liam chocked down his lump and tried to hide the Oreos under the pillow.

"Watcha got there?" I asked pointing my finger to the blue plastic that wasn't covered.