Ten

Callie's POV:

The door slowly creaked open and my heart started to race. Alison backed away from the side of the bed and went to cower in the corner of the room.

"Hello girls," a man with dark hair said opening the door.

"Sir, you must have a mistake-," I started to say

"Callie I don't have a mistake now shut it," The man snapped.

I clamped my mouth shut at his sudden outburst. The man smiled again. It was like nothing ever happened he just turned back to his psychotic happiness.

"Welcome Callie! I am Harry and in just a few moments you will meet my daughter," he said with a smile again.

The door opened once again and a girl with the same dark hair as Harry's stepped in. She looked older in appearance, but she was dressed in a fluffy pink dress giving her the appearance as a younger child.

"Hi new friend!" She shrieked.

"Now,now, pumpkin no shrieking your not a young child anymore," Harry laughed wagging his finger at the girl.

"Callie, how about you introduce yourself?" Harry asked but it sounded more like a order.

"I'm Callie," I said.

"Pretty name! I'm Melanie!" She smiled.

I tried to smile back, but it must of looked like a grimace cause Harry glared at me from across the room.

"Okay daddy you can leave now," Melanie said shooing him out the door.

Harry laughed and closed the door. I was left with some insane child and a terrified Alison my odds weren't looking to good.

"Alison get out of the corner," Melanie snapped.

Alison crawled out of the corner. She glanced at me and I saw fear engulfing her eyes. I noticed that Alison had a slight limp too, like someone injured her.

"Alison you shouldn't try to hide from me," Melanie said as Alison came closer to her.

Alison quickly nodded her head, and took a seat right next to Melanie as if it were rehearsed.

"Who's that?"

I spun around from the bed to see a girl with fire red hair walking out of what seemed to be a bathroom in the corner of Melanie's bathroom.

"Fallon, this is our new friend, Callie," Melanie said with a smile as always.

Fallon eyed me sheepishly from across the room. She shrugged her shoulders and muttered something, and went to go sit by me.

I too noticed that Fallon also walked a bit odd. She didn't look hurt, but she walked as if she was in pain.

"Okay, Alison and Fallon please explain to Callie what we do here while I go get some board games from downstairs," Melanie ordered as she got up and walked towards the door.

Fallon and Alison eyed me, and I knew we definitely were not going to talk about the rules and expectations.

Melanie glanced at us one more time before closing the door, and with a click locking it.

"I'm sick and tired of this crap," Fallon snapped suddenly.

"I want to rake my nails across her stupid little smiling face," Alison agreed.

"I don't care anymore, I'm going to escape one way or another," Fallon whispered.

"But how?" I piped up.

Alison and Fallon glanced at each other and nodded.

"We snatch the knife," they both said.

"She has a knife?"

"Pretty stupid I know, but I'm going to snatch it and slit her pretty little throat," Alison snarled.

Alison obviously wasn't in the best mental state, I noted.

"What happened to your leg?" I asked.

"She punished me for supposedly killing someone," Alison said glaring at the ground.

"Wait someone was here before me?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Yes, but she um died," Fallon winced.

I made another mental note about the supposed girl before me.

"Either way we are getting the knife and killing every single psycho in this house," Alison snarled.

"Agreed," Fallon and I said at the same time.

----------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads!

Hehe do I see a rebellion going on? Guess you will have to wait and see :)

Sorry for not updating as frequently I have been extremely busy with school because of this essay due in English.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :D