Eleven

Alison's POV

One week.

It's been a week since I came to this house.

I want out.

We where playing Monopoly for the 4th time of the day. Callie looked tired. Her eyes where sunken in, and her once beautiful auburn hair was a greasy mess. Fallon didn't talk as much as she used to, and she almost always never ate when food was offered.

"Alison that's the second time you have landed on my property, pay up," Melanie grinned.

Something broke inside of me when she spoke those words.

---------------------------------------------
Callie's POV:

Alison launched herself at Melanie. She snarled like a rabid animal, and continued to take her nails across Melanie's face.

Melanie was trying to fight back, but Alison fought against her with shrieks and more scratches across her face.

"Die bitc-," Alison started to shriek but it was cut off by Melanie screaming out for help.

Alison slapped her hand across Melanie's mouth. Alison slammed a fist on top of Melanie's forehead. Alison shrieked again when Melanie went limp on the carpet.

"Alison please stop," Fallon yelled.

Alison spun around towards Fallon. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she looked absolutely insane.

"I want to kill her," she snarled.

"Alison calm down, please," Fallon tried again.

Alison got up and kicked Melanie once more in the head. Melanie didn't stir from the ground.

"Alison," a familiar voice said from the doorway.

Alison spun around and stared down Harry.

"She deserved everything," Alison snarled before Harry knocked her out with a swift punch.

------------------------------------------

Harry told us to clean the blood off of the carpet. He took Melanie with him, and Melanie's blood was all over the floor.

"I don't think we will see her again," Fallon suddenly said.

I nodded in agreement. Downstairs was strangely quiet, and we both assumed that Harry must have killed Alison.

"I hope Melanie died," I spoke up.

"Same"

The door opened again. I dropped the bloody cloth I was using, and looked up from the carpet.

"Good afternoon girls," Harry said from the doorway.

"Good afternoon," Fallon said back.

"You two won't be seeing Melanie for a while, so you both will be locked in this room all day," Harry said grimly.

"In the meantime please behave," Harry added.

He shut the door, and locked it. Fallon looked over at me and smiled.

This room was all to ourselves.

"I say we get changed at talk about some things," Fallon announced.

I nodded my head and walked over to Melanie's closet. I opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw all of the clothing options.

Fallon walked into the closet and switched on the lights on the wall. She ran her hand over the various fabrics lining the wall.

I walked through the rows of clothing choices and finally picked out a loose fitting top, and a pair of Nike shorts.

Fallon decided on a sweater and a tight looking pair of black leggings.

We changed quietly in the closet. Fallon threw her old clothes into a basket on the far corner of the closet. She grabbed my clothes off of the floor and threw them into the basket.

"I miss my family," Fallon sobbed bursting into tears and collapsing on the closet floor.

I didn't feel the same as her. I didn't miss my family, and I'm pretty sure my family didn't miss me either.

"At least you have a family that loves you," was all I could say.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for kind of a short chapter!

I had a hard time thinking about what to write about since the stress of school wants to kill me :P

But thank you so freaking much for 3k reads!

Once again sorry for the short chapter but Ive been super stressed ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts <3