Five

Fallon's POV

Everything hurt. My hands where tied above me and my shirt hung in shreds around my waist.

I tried twisting to get into a more comfortable position, but blinding pain shot up my back.

I yelped at the sudden white hot pain lacing up and down my back.

"Ah your finally awake my dear," a voice spoke from the dark of the room.

I started to shake. I recognized that voice from anywhere.

"Please I'm sorry-," I whimpered.

Harry flipped on the lights and I winced at the sudden flash.

Harry walked over to me. He slowly undid the ropes around my hands that kept me suspended up from off the ground.

I crashed to the ground right on top of my back.

I screamed as more pain surged up my back. Harry grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the room.

My back was painfully dragging along the tile floor of the hallway. I screamed again when my back hit a bump in the tile.

"You stupid girl your getting blood all over the tile," Harry growled.

He let my hair go, and he kicked me hard in the back.

I felt more blood drip down my back. I bit my tongue to bite back the scream rising up my throat. He grabbed my hair again and proceeded to drag me up the stairs.

My back hit each of the steps painfully. He cursed at all of the blood on the stairs. He let go of my hair again and kicked my back again, even harder this time.

He yanked my hair, and dragged me up the rest of the stairs. He dragged me down the hallway to the room at the very end.

He grabbed a key around his neck and unlocked the door with a click. He yanked the door open and threw me into the room.

"You better be good Fallon, or next time will be worse," he snapped.

He slammed the door shut leaving me in the strange new room.

I guessed that this had to be his daughters room. It was decorated for what looked like a teenaged girl. Except though in the corner of the room stood a massive wooden pole with ropes around it.

I tried to get up off the floor, but instead of getting up I slipped into darkness.

-------------------------------------------
Melanie's POV

I loved my new friends. Especially Alison, she was everything I wanted in a friend. She was tall and had very nice and pretty long blond hair. She also obeyed me. She didn't fight back like Erin or Fallon.

When I saw my father drag in Fallon by her hair I knew right away that she was also a trouble maker like Erin.

Fallon had fiery red hair, and a sprinkle of freckles all across her face. She would have been pretty just like Alison, but her shirt was torn to shreds and she had long bleeding lashes running all up and down her back.

Alison got up from the edge of the bed and started to walk over to Fallon's unconscious body.

"Don't touch her, it's part of the punishment," I snapped

Alison shrank back to the edge of my bed taking a seat on the floor.

I ran my fingers up and down Fallon's back. My father did quite well teaching Fallon her first lesson.

"Alison come over here, feel her back," I smiled.

"Wait you want me to touch her back?" She winced.

I nodded my head eagerly and beckoned her to come over to me. She hesitatingly got up from off the floor and crawled over to where I was sitting.

I grabbed her hand and forced it down on Fallon's back. A tear ran down Alison's cheek as her hand ran up and down Fallon's back.

"Don't cry, she will be fine," I smiled letting go of her hand.

She nodded her head and brought back her hand to her lap.

"Girls the pizza is here!" My father called from downstairs.

Alison stiffened by me. I grabbed her hand and helped her up from off of the floor.

"Cmon let's go have some pizza it will be fun!" I cheered.

----------------------------------------------
Omg so *dances around awkwardly* over 100 reads!
Thank you guys so much!
I made this kind of a special chapter told from two perspectives and I actually kind of liked it writing from Melanie's perspective.
Should I do it more or just keep it Alison?
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! :D