Twelve

Callie's POV:

"What do you mean?" Fallon asked with a puzzled look on her face.

I shook my head. Fallon wouldn't understand anything.

"Of course you have a family that loves you," Fallon added.

"Never mind, I don't really want to talk about it," I said swallowing back tears.

"Maybe talking about it will help," Fallon said walking over to me.

"Fallon I really don't want to talk about it," I snapped.

Fallon softened for a second, but then she snapped back.

"Fine then don't talk," Fallon said walking away.

Bree understood what was going on at home. Bree helped me through hard nights when my father came home drunk as always. Fallon didn't know anything.

----------------------------------------------

Fallon's POV:

Callie should have talked to me.

If we wanted to make it out alive we needed to trust each other. With two girls already dead our chances weren't looking good.

I prayed silently that Melanie somehow died from Alison kicking her in the head. I stopped myself from continuing the thought.

Before entering this house I have never wished death upon someone else.

I just wanted to crawl into a corner and slowly starve. I didn't want to live anymore, I wanted to die. I just wanted Melanie to kill me already.

"Fallon do you hear that?" Callie spoke up.

I didn't realize it but someone was screaming downstairs. My thoughts immediately went to Harry possibly dragging another helpless girl up the stairs, and into this small prison.

The screaming stopped abruptly. It definitely wasn't a girl being dragged up the stairs.

It might have been Alison.

"Do you think it was Alison?" Callie asked.

"It might have been," I muttered.

Callie let out a sob and rushed over to me. She collapsed into a ball beside me, and cried into my shoulder.

"Shh Callie it's going to be okay," I whispered running my fingers through her hair.

"No it's not okay, I want out of this place," she sobbed.

I continued to run my fingers through her hair trying to calm her down. I was afraid Harry would hear us and come running up the stairs.

"Callie you need to quiet down, Harry could hear us," I whispered.

Callie stiffened when she heard Harry's name. She even started to shake, and that caused her to sob more.

"Callie please," I said again.

She sobbed and more tears poured out of her eyes. The shoulder of the sweater I was wearing was completely soaked, and the water was starting to soak through and onto my skin.

"Callie for gods sake just shut up already," I snapped.

Callie sniffed and looked up at me. A few more tears streamed down her cheeks before she sniffed once more and quieted at last.

"Fallon, what do you think happened to Alison?" Callie sniffled.

"To be honest, Harry probably killed her," I said.

Callie winced. I wasn't surprised at the fact that I said Harry killed Alison right away.

"What about Melanie?" Callie asked.

"I hope she's dead," I said.

Callie nodded her head slightly at that. She's only been here for about two days and she was already wishing death upon others.

"Fallon do you play soccer?" Callie piped up.

"Yes," I murmured.

I assumed I was walking home from soccer practice when Harry kidnaped me since I was still wearing my soccer uniform when I arrived here.

"I took da-" Callie started to say before she was cut off by the pounding of footsteps on the stairs.

Callie whimpered and I stiffened beside her.

Harry opened the door with a smile.

"Hello girls, have you been talking while Melanie has been gone?" He asked with a smile.

Callie nodded her head, and I followed her motion too.

"Well due to unfortunate circumstances Melanie is gone," Harry said shaking his head.

"But never fear, I have a new daughter" He cheered.

He grasped a hand behind him, and he brought the girl forward.

----------------------------------------------

Woops cliffhanger ;)

I'm definitely a bad person hehehehe

Who do you think it is?

Feel free to comment your guesses :)

And thank you so much for 5k reads!

Love you all so much <3

And to make you guys feel better I will definitely be updating tomorrow :D

*does happy dance*

Have a great night!

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!