Four

The sight of Mallory on the bloodied floor almost made me faint. Her arm was twisted at an angle that shouldn't be, and long scratches ran up and down her legs.

She was knocked out in a puddle of her own blood. Blood ran down her legs from the long deep scratches.

I couldn't help it. I let out a cry and ran out of the bathroom.

"Ali, get back in here now!" Melanie shrieked.

I burst out of the bathroom, and ran into the closet. I slammed the closet. I shrunk in the corner of the closet, and broke down into tears.

I missed my family, and my sister. I hated Melanie and her stupid father.

I heard the closet door open.

"Now now Ali, I thought you were the good one," Melanie smiled.

I let out a sob as she walked over to me.
She slapped me sharply across the cheek. I cried out at the burst of pain across my cheek.

"Please Mel-," I stuttered.

"Don't run away, you should learn what would happen if you disobeyed me," Melanie snapped.

I cried out again when she slapped me even harder across the cheek.

"I hate doing this to my friends, but you need to be disciplined," she smiled.

She got up and glanced at me one more time. She walked out of the closet softly shutting the door behind her.

I curled up in the corner of the closet and sobbed.

I snapped my head up. Melanie had a knife with her. She should have a knife if she did all of that damage to Mallory.

I finally had hope. I just need to find whatever weapon she uses, and kill her and Harry with it.

I slowly got up from the floor of the closet. My mind spinning with all of the thoughts of the weapon on Melanie.

I walked out of the closet, and sat on the edge of the bed. I needed to get on Melanie's good side if my plan was going to work.

Melanie skipped out of the bathroom. Her hands and legs where covered in blood.

"Sorry I had to clean up the mess in the bathroom," she smiled.

I smiled back at her. Thinking about all of the ways I could kill her.

--------------------------------------------
Omg so like 80+ reads screams
Sorry for the kind of short chapter but I wanted to keep it short in the first place I didn't feel like dragging it out :P
And happy Halloween!
Hope you all had an amazing time and if you want comment who you where :D
I was tweedle dum lol
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!