Reactions

This us how the others found out they were kidnapped and their feeling...

Voldemorts P.O.V
One of the lower rank deatheaters ran into my office. I glared at him for not knocking. "Why did you think you could just barge in here without knocking" I growl.

He pales noticeably "Sorry my lord but it is an emergency" he says quickly. "Well what is this emergency" I drawl out. "Some of our colleagues saw the Malfoy boy being kidnapped off the Eiffel tower" he says.

My blood runs cold. I know he had Hermione with him and if shes not back yet then they have her too. "Tell Lucius to come to my study but do not tell him what has happened" I say trying to control my anger

The man quickly sprints out of the room.

Lucius's P.O.V
When I am told to go to the dark lords office I am shocked. Why does he want me. I walk into his office to see him with a grave expression.

"What happened" I ask immediately. "There has been an incident" he says slowly "Draco and Hermione have been takin by the order". I feel my face turn a deep shade of red and my hands clench into fists. "What" I ground out.

"You need to tell the rest" he says. I nod and go ring the bell that calls a house meeting. When everybody arrives they see my face and immediately know something is wrong.

"Hermione and Draco have been taken by the order" I say bluntly.
Everyone's faces change. Bellatrix looks like she is ready to kill and Rudolphus looks shocked.

Fred and George both look extremely angry. Theodore looks scared and Blaise looks sick. Joseph looks like a mix of all those emotions. Narcissa looks devastated. I never want to see her like that again.

I hear a pop come from the other room. Someone has apparated in. Ginny Weasley walks into the room. Her face looks terrifying. Like shes out for blood. "I'm going to hurt them, all of them, a lot" she rants. "And before you ask ,yes, I came here to tell you where they are" she adds.

"Where" I demand. "Order Headquarters, I'll take you" she replies. We all quickly grab hands and apparate. Ginny apparates away again when we land so her cover isn't blown. We are outside of the Black family residence.

We all storm in. Immediately we are surrounded by the order. Rudolphus starts to fight Harry and Bellatrix starts on Ronald. Joseph and Narcissa start to fight Arthur and Molly Weasley. Fred and George are fighting Lupin and Kingsley. Theodore, Blaise, and I run past and towards the basement.

When we get down there. I see cell after cell. I see a order member I don't know and quickly run towards them. I point my wand at him. "Where are they" I yell. He cowers and points toward one of the cells. I hear Bella crackle from upstairs and my wife yelling spell after spell.

I get to the cell and open the door. I see the sight before me and I feel angrier then I ever have before. They were both covered with injuries. What did they do to my kids. "I will kill every last one of them" I growl.

I hear footsteps behind me and Blaise ask who we are killing. Then he turns around and leaves the cell. I can now hear him running down the hall yelling death threats.

Theo walks over to Hermione and whispers something to her. I see her about to answer before she passes out and apparates away with Theo. I slowly turn to my son.

This is all my fault. If I didn't let him become a Deatheater he wouldn't be here. For the first time in a long time tears run down my face. "This all my fault" I say. "No its not" he answers. I don't say anything. I just grab his hand and apparate away. Because it is my fault.