Wedding special 133

Start from the beginning

Aryaman! I am confused.

I was going to get off the bed, when I heard my phone ring. It was him. Timing!

D: "You know what mein abhi tumhaare baare mein soch rahi thi"

A: Acha! Kya soch rahi thi batao zara

D: Yahi ki mein confused hoon. Mein confused hoon kyun ki theen din mein life is going to take a U turn.

A: And who said that?

D: Should someone have to say that?

A: Koi U turn V turn nai hoga, you will still be the same way you are, the only thing is that you will be doing all the things you normally do, with me. You know new partner in crime

D: You give me such good positive vibes Aryaman.

A: Ask me why?

D: Why?

A: Because I love you

It's been so long, he has said it by himself, first. It's me who always says it first, ek second sharmaake he will reply.

D: That's new! You said it first.

A: Yeah! Ab shaadi ho rahi hain, toh socha mein bhi pehle bolnaa seekh loon

D: Yeh tum ne bohoth accha socha

A: Kya kar rahi thi tum?

D: Abhi uthi hoon, fresh hoke 5 kilos kaa dress pehen ke ghar pe ghoomna hain bas.

A: 5 kilos?

D: Not exactly! But it's too much

A: Wohh shaayad is liye kyun ki, my mom and a few of her cousins who are here, are going to come see you in a while. Wohh log shaadi pe nai aa sakthe toh they wanted to meet you.

D: How are they like?

A: Aunty jis, don't worry, they are all like my mom. Chilled out

D: Thanks for the headsup dude!

A: You are welcome, acha tum ab ready ho jao, I think mom kuch 20-30 minutes mein nillegi, she will pick them up on the way and be there.

D: Okay sir! I will try my best to make a good impression.

A: You don't have to try anything just be who you are. Ab chalo, bye

D: Ruko

A: yes

D: I love you too!

A: It's my pleasure mam!

He is a sweetie pie!

I never imagined this geeky doctor to turn into a person with a few, like just a few shades of a romantic partner. Lucky me!

I locked the door, looked at the dress, and rushed to the restroom, to freshen up and get ready.

Good luck Deepu! You gotta do this!

-----------------------------------------------

Fab 5 house:

"Manik, tum nikal kab rahe ho, Cabir wait kar raha hain wahaa and he's losing it" Navya said from upstairs.

The entire house was in chaos, though there are no people or guests as in Ahujas, they didn't know why they were all so worked up.

"Navya, use bolo relax karein, mein 5 minutes mein nikal raha hoon, I need to put some stuff there, toh wahee car mein lagwaa raha hoon" manik replied.

"Patha nai kyun ithna tension le rahe hain, we don't even have guests at our place aur phir bhi?" Manik thought.

He was tying his hoe lays, when he heard Nandini's voice from the kitchen, "manik"

"Haan beta! Tell me what it is, jaldhi mein hoon" he said.

"Please ek minute andar aao, just for a minute not more than that" she said and he went to the kitchen.

She was wearing an apron, covered with flour all over her face, hands, and was in a messed up state.

"Yeh kya haal bana rakha hain tum ne?" he asked, wiping the flour off her face.

"That box on the top, I can't reach it, please de do na" she said.

"Iske liye you have to call me? Wohh chair use kar sakthi thi na" he said, but still gave her the box.

"Chalo bye, I will see you in a while" he said and was about to leave, when she held his hand and stopped him.

"Have it on your way, tum ne breakfast nai kiya and patha nai lunch time tak aaoge bhi nai" she said handing him a box.

He opened it and there were two sandwiches, and freshly baked cupcakes.

"For you and Cabir, don't skip your meal" she said.

"You have been baking since morning?" he asked.

"Yes! Ab jao, before Cabir becomes your killer" she said.

"I love you" he said hugging her.

"I love you too" she replied hugging him back.

They were lost in the moment, when again it was time for the best intruder ever!

"Yaar agar tu bolega ki tu ghar se nikla nai hain, dhekh mujhse buraa koi nai hoga" he said once Manik lift the call.

"Nikla hoon niklaa hoon!" Manik replied.

He kissed nandini on her cheek, took the box, and bid her silent bye.

-------------------------