"Oppa, Yah… what do you think you are doing with us? Huh? Yah… this is kidnapping. Really. I'm going to call the police. Like right now!" Nana was still struggling from V's grip.

Finally, we're already at Airi's house. Mika was just silent looking disappointed.

"HEY! what are you doing with my friends? Huh?" Airi was surprised to see her two lovely friends being dragged by us.

"Airiah, they are soooo BAD. they captured us like criminals…" Nana was about to cry.
"What?!! Why?" Airi was so furious and glared at us.

"THE 3 OF YOU ARE STAYING HERE… no one's going to a party" Jin hyung commanded.
"No we're not!!!" The 3 of girl said simultaneously.
"Wow, really? then why are you wearing those….?" Jhope asked mockingly.

The three girls just looked at themselves and said nothing.

"Aigooo, bunch of liars… tsk tsk. I'm sure it's Nana's idea… yah, you really want these two get into trouble. Huh? You're such a bad influence to them" Jimin blamed Nana.

Nana narrowed her eyes and glared at Jimin for the first time. She immediately went to V and clung into his arms…

"Tae oppa, I just realize now that you are more charming than Jimin oppa. And he's too short for an Idol. What a shame..." Nana concluded and she stuck her tongue out at Jimin. The latter looked so displeased that he can't even fight back.

Mika started to laugh like crazy… "This is crazy, really…you know what??? I'll just go home. We'll just do this next time girls. Without these Bunch of super kill joy Ahjussis."

"Mika, I'll go with you…" Jimin followed her.
"Sorry, Jimin… I'm not in the mood today, you guys just ruined our night." Jimin looked hurt and I felt sorry for him, but I need to get things fixed with her once and for all.

"Airi, Nana, I'll be going now… Bye." she kissed their cheeks and went outside immediately.
"Ahhhhhmm, guys  I'll just buy something. okay? I'll be back soon." I said.

I certainly followed Mika at the elevator. She was about to close it.
As I entered the lift, she just pretended that she didn't know me. What's up with her??? When we reached the ground floor, She hurriedly walked pass by me and I caught her hands…

"Yah, what do you think you're doing? Let me go." Mika resisted.
"Why are you doing this to me, huh?" I pleaded.
"I dont know what you're talking about!"
"THIS! you are definitely ignoring me…" I'm starting to lose my patience.
"Yah, I'm your professional photographer, I can see you everyday of my life and still you are thinking that I'm ignoring you??"
"Don't you fool me Mikaela, you're not even answering my text messages and ignoring my calls. I thought we had something."
"Something? What do you mean? Yah, don't think too much of yourself. STOP fooling around. I'm not your toy. Stay away from me…" then she walked away.

I was totally surprised of her. Is that what she's thinking of me? That I'm just fooling her?

MIKAELA'S POV

I walked a way from him and I realized i was crying again. Why does he have to do that? I'm starting to forget him. I think this is for the better, but why does it feel so heavy? I am trying since the day that I ended my illusions that we have something…

flashback...

"Yoongiahh… thank you so much for helping me… and for treating my wound. This is too much... i would really like to return the favor." I sincerely thanked him.
"Its okay… you don't have to worry about it. So you want to repay me?" He smirked and looked at me intently.
"Yes, anything…." I said hesitantly.
"How about a KISS?" He asked without pause.