Ch. 7 Beautiful wife

Start from the beginning

I suddenly felt my foot, being controlled not by me, but by my instincts, taking a step back. Something deep within me was signaling me to return to my room like a good girl and stay there. Something just wasn't right here.

Maybe it was my guilt talking because I was actually spying on Michael, or maybe it was just the fear inside me, caused by Daniel.

Whatever it was, I quickly returned inside, gently closed the door and climbed back into my warm bed, thinking about Michael.

I sometimes had hard time understanding him, but had to admit one thing - he was incredibly handsome.

I was just a girl and couldn't help it but notice that, even though he was my sibling.

Nevertheless, I couldn't see him as my cousin because I didn't know I had cousins thanks to my parents. To me, he was just the man that I found in my room the day after I had returned from the trip. I didn't want to admit it but I saw him as a man only... a really handsome man. He was too old for me and was my cousin, but still...

My brain couldn't command my heart and feelings. I liked him. I liked him a lot like no other guy! Of course, this was impossible and there was no way that he would see me  as a woman too, and even if he did, which he didn't, this would mean incest! It's disgusting!

I even wished I was his ex Lisa.

I was most definitely going crazy...

I woke up and after I took a refreshing shower, I headed downstairs.

Michael was in the kitchen, drinking coffee with my father.

"Good morning, YN!"
"Good morning dad." I greeted back.
"Hey.." Michael said as I sat at the table with them. I simply nodded.

He looked so sweet and calm and not like someone who was throwing instruments in the garage at 2am!

"Slept well?" dad asked?
"Yeah!" I lied and Michael looked away. Could he possibly knew that I was awake, standing in front of the garage? But that was impossible of course because he couldn't have saw or heard me.

Suddenly our attention turned to the TV.

Two men and a woman, had been found dead in the forests near Ashville, Washington last night. They were tourists from Florida who went camping in Ashville. Their bodies were found at different spots in the forest. Seemed like whoever did it was chasing them. Police assume it was wolves because the bodies were found torn apart - the legs, the hands and their heads all at different locations. Parts of their insides were missing while the other parts were f-

Dad switched off the TV.

"Jesus, Lord... the things they say on TV nowadays." he said "They could have saved all those details for themselves... children watch them too, you know..." Michael nodded in agreement. "The things that are happening today are insane! Where is this world headed to?"

I instantly remembered about Daniel's words and his beast. Bodies torn apart? Insides missing? What if there really was a beast out there in the forests?!

"Another death... They were probably young just like poor Chad." dad sighed "Well, what can we do. I just hope the police will soon figure out what did it."
"Dad, maybe Daniel was right?!"
"YN, this can't be true!" Michael jumped in "Don't tell me you believe in 'the beast'!"
"Well, I don't..." did I?
"There are no such things as beasts!" dad said. "I just don't know how those wolves managed to get so close to our city... Somebody has to do something about that." he drunk the last drop of his coffee. "Well, I gotta go to the office now. Your mom is with Daniel's mother right now. I'm gonna leave the two of you alone and YN..."
"Yes, dad?" he said while putting his papers in the bag.
"Until the police resolves that mystery wolf thing, I don't want you going near the forests, okay?"
"Okay dad." I nodded.
"See you later!"
"Bye, dad!"
"Bye!" Michael said and we heard dad close the door behind him. Now it was only me and Michael in the house.

His hand gripped the glass of coffee so firmly that I saw his knuckles turn white. He cleared his throat and then took a sip of his coffee. I sat there uncomfortably, not knowing what to say or do.

He looked amazingly sexy this morning...

He had his pajamas still on and his curls were messy. He nervously run his hand through his hair, looking away from me and I felt a heat starting to form inside of my body.

What was he doing to me simply with his presence? He was just sitting there and I was being hot and nervous!? Could I be attracted to my cousin who was 31 years old and divorced from his wife? This was insane? What was going to happen if my parents knew that I liked him?

I couldn't help it but look at his huge hands and the way they played with the cup. If his hands were so huge, how big his dick would be? Were his long fingers skillful? How was he in bed?

*RING RING*

I jumped at the sound of our door bell ringing that interrupted my dirty thoughts and thank God it did. Who could this be?

"Are you expecting someone?" Michael asked and his sweet voice was music to my ears.
"No, you?"
"No. I'll go get it." he headed to the door and I quickly followed him behind. He opened and we saw a tall, slim man standing there.

He had short, curly hair, caramel skin, warm brown eyes and a huge smile on his face. He looked like a nice guy.

"Hi!" he said "My name is Jeremy and I just moved to Ashville." oh so a new guy in town! "We're actually neighbors, I live two houses away from you, so I decided to introduce myself to everybody on my street."
"It's nice to meet you, Jeremy. I'm Michael." Michael said.
"Nice to meet you. YN." I greeted the nice-looking man. I don't know why but he reminded me of Michael a little.
"Nice to meet you Michael and YN. I brought you, guys, cookies!" he extended his hands for us to receive the bowl with cookies.
"Oh thank you so much, you shouldn't have!" I said as I took them from his hands.
"Your house is amazing!"
"Thank you." I said.
"So I'll be going now. I have a lot of work to do, you know, my house is a mess! Still unpacking!" he laughed out loud and we laughed too so that it won't look awkward and we appear polite. "It was nice meeting you guys. If you need anything, you can count on me! We're gonna get along, I just know it!"
"Thank you, Jeremy, nice meeting you too!" Michael replied. Just as Jeremy was about to leave, he turned around and said before Michael closed the door
"Your have a very beautiful wife, Michael, I congratulate you!"

WHAT!?