Imagine #40!!!!

"Okay, so it's Saturday night and we all don't have plans. You know what that means!" Kian comes in and says.

You and the guys are sitting in the living room, just talking. Sam replies with, "What?"

He first goes into the kitchen and then comes back with a root beer bottle and then says, "Truth or Dare!" As he says that, he sits on the floor in the middle of the living room. No one argues as everyone else follows. So now everyone is sitting in a circle, around the bottle.

"Okay, because I came up with the idea," Kian starts, "I'll spin first." Then he gives the bottle a twirl. Then it slows down and stops right on Jc. "Truth or dare?" he asks.

"Dare baby!" As expected of Jc.

"Alright," then Kian looks at you, "I dare you to change clothes with (Y/N)." Everyone laughs as you and Jc look at each other, laughing even harder. Then Kian adds, "Including underwear and bra."

You now feel a little nervous, but there is no way that you are not doing it. So you and Jc get up and you say, "Fine! We'll be right back." Then you and Jc go to the bathroom. Jc goes into the bathtub so you guys won't look at each other. Then you guys begin to take off and swap clothes. You finally take Jc boxers and put them on. The most uncomfortable thing you have ever worn.

When you guys are done, Jc opens the curtain. You both burst out if laughter. You say, "Oh my God! You look ridiculous in that bra!!"

Jc, laughing even harder, says, ""Those pants are so baggy!!" Then you guys walk back down stairs. They also burst out laughing as soon as they see you guys. Then you both sit back in the circle, waiting for them to finish. Then Jc screams, "OKAY!" then he spins the bottle.

It lands on Trevor. Trevor automatically says, "Truth."

Then Jc says, "Okay, tell Sam something he doesn't know that you do. Anything."

Trevor gives it a think and then starts to laugh."Um.. one time, when we were all here for the MTV awards....um.. I was going to the bathroom when I accidentally dropped your toothbrush in the toilet." He waits for Sam's reaction.

"What!? And you never told me!?" Sam now goes over to Trevor and is hitting him playfully.

"Because I knew you would do this! Okay! Okay!"

Sam finally calms down and then says, "Okay, my turn." Then he spins the bottle. It soon stops on Connor. "Alright Con Con. What is it going to be?"

Connor replies with, "Um... I guess I'll do dare."

"Okay. Connor, I dare you to go get a bottle of ketchup and squeeze all over yourself."

"Oh come on Sam."

"Hey, you chose dare!"

"Ugh." Then Connor goes and comes back with a bottle of ketchup. Then he stands in front of everyone else, with a blank expression on his face, and he puts the bottle over his head and squeezes. Everyone is just watching and laughing as Connor squeezes every last drop of it. At the end, you can barely see any of his clothing color under all the red. Then Connor finally sits down on mostly ketchup, and then he says before he spins the bottle, "I'm gonna get back at you Pottorff!" Then the bottle goes around in circles until it points to Ricky.

"Ah!" he screams in excitement. "Okay, I'll do truth."

"Okay Ricky, who is the last girl you kissed? And be honest!"

"Oh my God Connor! Okay, the last girl I kissed was actually Rebecca. It was during the filming of her music video. I don't know what happened, i guess it was just in the moment.

Everyone yells out loud, "OHH!!!"

"Okay, calm down. It was just a kiss. Now I'll spin." He gives it a spin and it lands on you. "I'm guessing dare?"

Ricky knows that you always like challenges and stuff, so yes, you tell him, "Duh." You are ready for whatever Ricky is about to tell you to do.

"Okay, (Y/N), I dare you to go into Kian's room and find one of Kian's shoe so you can come and smell it."

Not as bad as you thought it was going to be. So you say with confidence, "Easy. I'll be back." So you run upstairs into Kian's room. You open his closet to find the shoe you think will be the least smelliest. You find one pair of his Vans that looks the newest. So you pick it up and begin to walk out. But as you walk out, something catches your eye. You walk over to what seems like a bright shiny stone by Kian's bedside. You pick it up, and then it suddenly shines brighter and changes color. Then, as you keep looking at it, you see a bright red eye in the middle and you flinch. You have no idea what it is, but you want to know.

So you open the door and yell down, "Hey Kian! Can you come up here for a sec!"

As you are still looking at the ball, you hear footsteps and then Kian comes in. As soon as he sees what you have, he quickly but quietly shuts the door behind him. Then he runs over to you and takes the stone from your hand. "Why do you have this?" he whispers.

"I saw it next to your bed. What is it?"

Kian looks to where you said you saw it and sighs. "Um.. it's nothing. It's just a cool rock I found."

You know that he is lying to you. So you are going to get him to tell the truth. "Oh! Okay, let me show the guys-"

Kian panics. "Wait! No! Okay. It's not a rock. It's a.... I'm a .... Okay," he takes a deep breath. "I'm a dragon."

That's something you don't believe. You begin to laugh. "Oh my God Kian! You're so funny! You really expect me to believe that!?"

"You can't tell anyone (Y/N), please."

"No really, what's the rock for?"

Kian sighs again. Then he steps back from you, looks down, and the strangest thing happens. Kian crouches down and then he begins to kind of shift. His body turns black and he grows wings, huge wings. They touch wall to wall. He just turned into a dragon. "Oh my God!" you whisper. He is now a full on dragon with scales and red eyes and a long tail.

Then, just as fast as he changed, he changes back to himself. Then he steps forward to you. "Now do you believe me?"

You take a step back. You have no words. Wait, actually, a million questions pop into your head. "How did you become a dragon? What does the stone do? Does anyone else know?"

He step forward again and puts the stone in your hand so you are both holding it. "It's a long story. This stone keeps me from going all crazy. It helps me control the shifting. (Y/N), no one else knows about this. Not even the guys. And I trust you not to tell them either."

Kian is pleading you, his eyes looking straight into yours. This is so much information in a short amount of time. You can barely process what Kian just showed and said to you. "Okay, but-"

"No buts. I will explain everything, but for right now, you just have to keep this a secret as we go back down there and finish the game. Come on."

You don't argue. You grab the shoe you got early and follow Kian down stairs. When you guys get to the living room, Kian says, "Okay! I gave her the stinkiest shoe I have!"

You follow along, pretending that everything is okay, for now.