Imagine #14 //he took it too far//

:Your POV:
I am really mad at Kian because he totally made a fool of me in front of his friends by telling them my secret fear of swimming; because I've scared of drowning because that's how my parents died, and when I saw him he picked me up and was pretending to throw me in the pool and I was telling him to put me down but him being him thought it was funny and didn't put me down and called me a pussy so I told him to please just let me down and he said ok. He then dropped me I started to tear up a bit and was making whimpering noises and he thought I was just acting and he called me a crybaby and I looked up at him  and he saw I had tears in my eyes and his face expression changed and he was about to say something but I ran up to his and Mines room and went into the bathroom and cried silently and he kept knocking on the door saying sorry but I didn't even buge so he left and a couple minutes later he came back but with hazel and he came up to me and said in his puppy voice "please forgive my daddy Y/N he didn't mean to make u cry or hurt you he thought you and him were just joking around and having fun and I miss you" you then say "Kian stop using hazel!" And he than said "aww I miss her too hazel"

---------------------------------