Imagine #39

You sit in the house of O2l, waiting for Kian and the rest of the boys to come home. You are suppose to spend the day with Kian, and you are waiting for him to get back from a meeting.

You are just watching T.V. when you hear their car park in front. Then all the boys come barging in, screaming and cheering. Going crazy. So, you being curious, ask, "What's going on!?"

Then Kian comes and hugs you tightly. You hug him back, still not knowing what's going on. Then Kian looks at you and says, "We have a big announcement!"

You now seem excited just because everyone else is. "What is it?"

"Babe, O2l is going on tour!"

Excitement and thrill fills your body. This time you hug Kian as you jump on him and wrap your legs around his waist. You celebrate with the boys for a little while longer until everyone else calms down.

Now you are sitting with Kian by the pool, with both of your feet in the water. "So," you say, "Tell me all about this tour!"

Kian smiles. "Well, the six of us are going all over the U.S. to perform in our own shows. We're going to have a tour bus and everything."

"I'm so happy for you. Um... how long is it going to be for?"

Kian looks down. "About a month." You know that Kian knows that you won't be able to go with him. "I know babe, that you can't just leave your job to come with me. It's okay."

Your happiness calms down a little bit now that you guys got to this subject you knew you were going to talk about sooner or later. "It's for a whole month. Yes, I know I can't just leave my art studio to go, but I want to so bad."

Then Kian scoots closer and puts his arm around you as he holds your hand with the other. "No. You are not going to stop your career just for me. I'm gonna go for a month as you continue with what you do here. I know it's going to be hard, but we can still make this relationship work. I will not go a day without texting, or snapchat, or skype you. I will talk to you as much as I can."

That makes you feel warm and calm inside. Kian is so caring and always looks for the best in situations. He never seems to let you down. "It's not going to be the same."

"Yeah, but just imagine that moment when I come back and you see me again."

You get butterflies in your stomach just thinking about it. "Okay. So when do you guys leave?"

"Next month."

"Okay. We are going to make this month amazing." Then you touch your lips to Kian as it's kind of hard for him because he's trying to not smile to kiss you back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk to the back room of your studio to get more paint for a project you are working on. You then walk back to your project. As you are opening the black paint, you hear a beep from your laptop. You set the paint down and wipe your hands. Then you walk over to your laptop to see a skype call icon pop up. You automatically know who it's from. You turn off your music that's playing and you answer the call. All you see is an empty hotel room.

Then, everyone from O2L pops up from the screen and you jump a little. Kian is in the middle and screams, "Hi babe!" The rest of the guys are waving at you.

You wave back and say, "Hey babe. And Connor. And Ricky. And Jc. And Sam. And Trevor."

Then Kian looks back to them and says, "Okay guys. You can go back to your rooms now." Then they all say goodbye and walk out the door. Now it's just you and Kian. Then he says, "Did we scare you?"

As your heart is now beating normal, you say, "Yes! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He laughs. "Aww. I'm sorry. I just love you too much."

You just talked to Kian yesterday, right before he left on the tour bus. "So where are you right now?"

"Right now, we are in San Francisco. Our last show before I get to come home to you (Y/N)."

That makes you smile as wide as you can. "I miss you and your kisses so much right now. It's killing me."

"I miss you too. It's just for a few more days babe. We can wait."

"I don't know if I can wait that long." You make a pouty face.

He makes one back as he says, "Yes you can. You know why?"

"Why?" You put your hand on the screen, and Kian does the same. As close as you can get to be touching him right now.

"Because you are strong and you are patient. Great things come to those who wait." Then he leans in slowly and kisses the screen, as if kissing you.