Imagine #35 //he likes you//

You're in the couch with Kian and JC and they're like having their own world while you just sit beside them watching netflix.

"Dude just do it." JC said half yelling and whispering to Kian and you hear a little 'I don't know how' from him.

They're just too close to each other you thought any second they might kiss now.

So since the movie's getting a little boring, you take your phone out and took a selfie with them on the background while they look like they're cuddling.

You opened you twitter account and tweeted the picture with the caption "Third wheelin'" and tagged Kian and Jc.

You instantly got many retweets and likes. Kian and Jc's head turned toward you. "What?"

"Why did you tweet that?" Kian asked irritated.

"Why?" You chuckled. "You two look cute together." You added with a smile and lean your back to the couch and your feet up.

"Awe, don't be jealous." Jc said.

"Why would I be jealous? I ship the two of you." You said.

"Well, I ship us." Kian said momentarily shocked at what he says and looked at him confused and you felt your face heating up.

"Big fan." Jc raised his hand and put it back down immediately while nodding. Kian glared at him. "Oh yeah. I'll leave you two alone." And he went straight to the kitchen.

"Uhm." It was so awkward but Kian is looking at you.

"So uhm." He started and scoot towards you. He looked back at you. "I like you." He said going straight to the point.

You have no idea what to say because all along you developed feelings for Kian. "But you don't have to like me back. I mean.." He looked away scratched the back of his head, blushing.

"No. It's cool." You said and he looked back at you. "Honestly," you said looking him straight in the eyes. "I.. Like you too."

He sat up, his eyes sparkling. "Really?" He asked with a big grin and you just nodded. "So..?"

"Yeah. You can totally take me out on a date sometime." You said with a smile as he screamed "yes!" At the top of his lungs.

Then you heard Jc clearing his throat. "You done? I.. I would like to watch the movie." The both of you laugh and let Jc sit beside Kian.

Kian put his arms around you while you rest your head in his shoulder.

Then your eyes keep getting heavier until you heard your phone dings. Jc mentioned you in his tweet.

It's a selfie of him with you and Kian cuddling on the background. "Guess who's 'third wheelin'' now."