"The funeral isn't until 11 so we have plenty of time" I sigh and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"How come everybodys being so nice to her all of a sudden anyway?"

"Are you serious!? I frown. We're having a funeral for mine and Julie's son! What do you expect? Everybody to yell at her?"

"I'm just asking is all" she shrugs with an attitude. "And if the baby was yours then why is Michael and Faith the one organising everything? And how are they even having the funeral? It's not like he just..."

"Because they wanted to him to be laid to rest properly and with dignity that's why! Why don't you quit with the fucking questions and have some more respect instead of blabbing on!" I snap then take a deep breath to calm myself. "I'm sorry" I say in a softer tone. "Today's hard enough for me. I get you don't like Julie, but will you please just be nice to her just for today? I just want to let my son finally rest in peace" I croak trying to cry and she nods. "I'm sorry. I'll keep my mouth shut" she mumbles.

I get why Enid is so pissed off with me being nice to Julie and having to spend the day with her, but I'm not sure if she truly doesn't understand or if she just doesn't care about the fact that regardless of what Enid thinks of her, Julie and I have a daughter together and there will be times when we're gonna have to talk to each other and she needs to let go of all this jealously.

*
After picking Julie up, we make our way to Michael and Faith's house and the whole time I feel Enid frowning at me.

"I brought some flowers for Angel too and a little bear for each of them. with her and Danny being together it didn't seem right not taking anything for her. I've never actually been to her grave before, so I didn't wanna just go to say goodbye to Danny" Julie mutters. "It's beautiful. Michael and Faith go all the time and makes sure it stays that way" I smile slightly.

****
Faith's POV

We're all sitting waiting and eventually my parents and Enid get here and I notice my mom seems a little nervous and unsure about talking to anybody.

"Hi" I smile softly going over to her and she smiles back looking a little relieved somebody has  spoken to her. I understand why most people don't want to talk to her and apart of me doesn't either, but today is about hers and my dad son and my brother so any ill feelings anybody has towards each other will have to wait.

My mom and I give each other a hug and she jumps slightly breaking away. "Was that?"

"Yeah, he's been kicking alot lately" I giggle slightly. "You were the same. I thought you were gonna break a rib your kicks were so strong" she giggles back then sighs contently. "I can't wait to finally meet him" she smiles slightly.

My mom and I are talking and we're cut off when Joesph starts getting everybody together and organised.

"The car's a gonna be here soon and we need to sort who's going where"

"So it's Michael, Faith, Jackie and Julie in the main car. Janet, LaToya and..."

"Um... Jackie's supposed to be sitting with me" Enid frowns confused. "No. my dad's coming with us" I cut in. "But..."

"It's just a twenty minute drive. You'll be fine with the girls" my dad cuts in and she doesn't say anything.

"Did something happen on the way over here?" I asks my mom when Joesph stops talking and she shakes her head. "I think Enid just doesn't like me and your father spending to much time together is all" she shrugs. Trying not to make a big deal about it and I turn and see Enid and my dad talking then her go upstairs looking annoyed. "I'll be right back" I smile at my mother through pursed lips and follow behind Enid.