The girl is mine

Michael POV

I turn over and smile watching Faith sleeping. she looks so beautiful and content when she sleeps. She didn't bring a change of clothes or PJs because she didn't know she was gonna stay so she slept in one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers. Which looks really sexy on her. We didn't do anything last night, just kissed and cuddled. I did want more than just kisses and cuddles last night, but I don't wanna push it with her especially since she's a Virgin and we'd both been drinking. She's mine and that's the most important thing. The sex and other parts of our relationship will just have to wait until she's ready.

Faith wakes up and I lean over kissing her softly. "good morning beautiful" I whisper "good morning" She smiles kissing me back. Our kiss quickly becomes deeper and we start making out for a moment then she breaks away quickly. "what time is it?" I look over at the clock at the side of me "about 8:30"

"Oh my god!I have to go late!" She says jumping out of the bed. "can't you stay a little longer?" I pout playfully. She sighs kissing me quick. "I wish I could but need to go home and change before I get to school" I nod a little disappointed as she gets up heading to the bathroom. While Faith's in the bathroom her phone beeps I read the message

From: Alex
Hey babes where are you? I'm outside your place Xxxx

***

Faith's POV

I come out of the bathroom and see Michael sat on the bed looking annoyed. Reading through my phone. "What are doing!?" I snap taking my phone from him. Alex text you he frowns. "have said anything to him?" I panic looking through my messages "so what if I did? Your MY girlfriend now" he shrugs and I look at him confused. "what!? I never said that" I frown confused. "then why did you spent the night with me if you didn't wanna be my girlfriend?" he mutters confused and a little hurt and I sigh feeling really guilty seeing the hurt in his eyes. "I-I didn't mean it like that" I stutter feeling guilty. I didn't mean it to come out as nasty as it sounded"

"so what did you mean? Do you wanna be with me or not?" he mutters looking at the ground and I sit next to him wrapping my arms around him "I do wanna be with you but...it's complicated. There's the age difference, my parents, the media and.."

"Alex" he cuts me off and I nod pursing my lips "so break up with him and be with me" He shrugs not seeing the problem. "and what about the other stuff? Do you know how bad its gonna look on you when people see your dating a reporters 17 year old daughter?" He lifts his head and cups my face in his hands and looks into my eyes. "I don't care what people say or think. I wanna us to be together"

"I don't wanna get you trouble" I sigh, moving his hands away "I'm 17 Michael, that's big deal to a lot of people" he sighs and looks at the ground not saying anything for a moment "then we just won't tell anybody until your 18" he mumbles. I don't say anything for a moment. Everything is going so fast. The only reason I befriended him in the first place was so my mother could get the inside stories from him and his family, but now I'm actually growing feelings for him. And it actually pains me seeing him look so hurt because of me. "Ok" I whisper an he looks up at me "you really mean that?"

"I wanna be with you" I nod smiling through pursed lips and he smiles crashing his lips against mine leading me down onto the bed.

**
Michael's POV

I know most people would have thrown someone out if the admitted they were planning on screwing you over, but it actually made me want Faith more. I know this sounds hypercritical because I'm hiding things from her but, Nobody has ever been that honest with me. and I understand why she did it Joseph was the same with me as a kid so I know how she feels having a parent bully and intimidate you like that.

we're making out on the bed an I start kissing and nibbling on her neck moving my hand between her legs and she moans softly and I feel her panties getting wet. I was right about what I saw with now ex boyfriend that day. she defiantly likes being kissed there. After a Minute or so she breaks away "Im really gonna have to go" I nod and lift myself off of her letting her get up "I'll call you later?" I say and She smiles and nods. Her phone beeps again she reads it but doesn't say anything. "him?" I mutter and She nods pursing her lips. She doesn't reply to whatever he said but kisses me quickly then gets up.

****
I open the door to let her out. Before she leaves I pull her in quickly kissing her softly. we hear a polite yet loud cough and quickly break away seeing Quincy walking up the path. "I tried calling you, you were supposed to be at the studio an hour ago"

"I'll see you later" Faith mutters sensing the tension between Quincy and I and heads towards her car and I run over pushing past Quincy. "your gonna break up with him right?"

"I'm gonna see him at school. I'll tell him then, it's better to do it face to face" nod agreeing and kiss her forehead then let her leave.

**
Quincy's POV

I watch Mike talking to Faith by her car then kiss her forehead before walking back to me. I knew there was something going on with them I could sense it "She spent the night here didn't she?" I frown and He nods walking towards the house and I follow him. "Mike, how many fucking times do I have to tell you?, she using you" I warn him for the millionth time and He shrugs at me not caring what I just said "she was gonna use me, but it wasn't like you think"

"what do you mean?" I look at him confused. "she told me everything last night. Her mother bullied her into getting close to me so she could get some inside scoop on me and my family, she wanted nothing to do with it and she still doesn't"

"then why didn't you throw her ass out once you found out what she's up to?" I snap
"because it's not her fault her mother bullied and intimidated her into it and she hasn't told her or anybody else anything about what happened between us. She could have, but she didn't. She hasn't even told her about us hanging out or that we talk on the phone every night. Faith isn't the one trying to screw me over it was her mother" I shake my head in disbelief. "Your actually gonna fall for that whole 'my mommy made me do it!' Mike, She probably told her everything and you really think she's not gonna say anything about her staying here last night?"

"trust me Quincy, if she was going to screw me over then she wouldn't have told me everything and drop herself in it like that now would she?" He shrugs and I fold my arms raising an eyebrow. "and does her boyfriend know she was here fucking you all night?"

"we didn't have sex!" He shakes his head and I look at him unconvinced "really?"

"really...and yes her boyfriend knew she was here all night"

"and he was ok with that?" I raise and eyebrow at him "And I thought you said she didn't tell anybody about all of this?"

"She hasn't told anybody, and her boyfriend has no problem with her spending the night with me" he smirks " because, I'm her boyfriend now" I sigh and cover my face with my hand in disbelief. "what the the fuck are you playing at Mike?"

"nothing, she's my girl now and that all you need to know" he srugs c'mon we're already late" I don't say anything and shake my head at this ridiculous and stupid situation Mike is putting himself in and follow him outside to the car.