Skull

/Frisk's
Well. She said there won't be too many puzzles ahead. Buuuut she could be pulling my leg. Time'll tell won't it?
I've come across some odd snow sculptures. Every single one resembles a dog with neck so long that it... snapped?
Okay the point is they are all headless and I'm pretty sure I know who's the artist.
More "x into o" puzzles? Fair enough.

I admit it. Not noticing the ice and faceplanting into snow underneath the puzzle was rather sad to watch. And even worse to be a part of.
Once I've noticed the ice, the rest of the puzzle was just a formality.
It resembles ice skating.. I used to be rather good at it back in the day. But it's the first time I'm skating through such a dense forest.
It's a miracle. I haven't hit anything, just ended up with some snow on my head. Now I can take the path to the right or downwards.. let's go downwards.
Guess who I met?

-Howdy Chara?
-I'm fine. You?
-Alive and kicking.
-Good on ya.
-Yeah.. gotta go, bye.

I'm only getting more nervous with every time I meet her.
Okay I've always been calling the shortcuts ridiculous, but that's through the roof.

-Say, chap, are you following me?
-...I won't even comment on it.
- Chin up and off you go mate.
Chin up? You're wearing a shit-eating grin. That's enough.

That's the wrong way. Figures. I'm going back.
Hey. Shortcuts. She's having fun isn't she?

-Ya sure like to exercise chap.
-...
-Heh you should see your face now.
-... Got places to go, see ya.
- *wink*

She's getting on my nerves. Why can she even teleport, that doesn't make any sense.

The left path led to... snow puffs. One of them contained some cash and one.. turned out to be a dog. A big dog. In a set of armor. Wow. Still a dog's a dog, petting really makes them happy.
A bridge. I smell goat. I'm positive about that.
Aaand I was right. There they are. Chara and Asriel.. but I see no puzzles.. right now.

-Behold, human! This shall be your final and most dangerous puzzle so far!
Junior jumble?
-This is the gauntlet of deadly terror!

Sooo.. let's recap. I'm on a narrow bridge. And in front of me appeared spears, cannons, an incinerator and a dog. A dog.
Shit's just gone sideways in the most colossal way.

-When I say the word it shall fully activate!
Cannons shall fire! Spears shall stab! Flamethrower shall burn! Almost no chance of victory shall remain! In a moment I'll activate it!
...
-Sooo what's the hold up, Rei? It doesn't look too activated does it?
-I don't know what you're talking about. In a moment I shall activate it!
...
-It looks even less activated than before.
-Well this challenge... seems too easy to defeat the human with.. Yes! I can't use it I have standards that are far above it! It has no style and is too direct! Away it goes!
.... Why are you looking at me like that? That was another tremendous victory for the godly Asriel! Haha!

He's one.. eccentric goat isn't he? But as a matter of fact I'm really happy he did not activate this one.. I don't think I'd be able to pass this one with less than 6 wounds.. possibly more.
Once again I'm left with Chara. And I can already tell. This WON'T be a nice conversation.

-Bravo. That was the last puzzle. You've made it.
-I'd thank you if it wasn't all sarcasm.
-Well.. at least you're smart. Okay I'm gonna get to the point. We both know what you've done before. As a matter of fact we are the only ones that do. I have no fucking idea why you've yet to kill anyone and I don't really care about it. The thing is.. you're going to fight Asriel soon. Very soon.
What's this feeling.. it's like I'm choking.. and what in the name of God is that black ooze coming from her eyes!?
If you hurt Asriel you're going to have a really unpleasant time, chap. This time I'll be... more motivated to kill you.

..And she's gone.. But I still can't breathe.. what the hell happened?! Stop shaking damn it! Stop shaking for fuck's sake!
I need to keep going. I'll walk it off. I have to.
I finally arrived in Snowdin. Hungry, exhausted, scratched all over.. And still shaking. I bought something to eat at the shop and went to the inn. I didn't even listen to whatever did the bunny say. I just threw some cash on the counter, received the key alongside the change and went to my room. I ate some food and almost immediately blacked out.
Today's the day. I'll face Asriel.. but that's not what I'm worried about. I fear losing control.. the whispers have stopped, I can feel again, I can see the world as it truly is... but it could all change.
It could. But I'll try to do my best and kiss this... something goodbye. Cold turkey.
I'm on my way... And the fog's getting more and more dense, I can't see anything clearly. But I can recognise that stiluette. Guess who I've met.

-Human! You won't get through this area, I the godly Asriel, shall stop you! I'll capture you and then I shall join the royal guard! En guarde!
-I don't want to fight you, Asriel.
-Then surrender! Time's to fight!

So. He wants to do it the hard way.. Well not today, pal.

So far so good. I got hit  with one of his rainbow missiles but nothing more. The missile itself didn't hurt too much either. But the kid is getting really frustrated.

-Why can't you just loose?! I've had enough of this! I shall use my special attack and end this! I WILL be a royal guardsman!

Special attack? How quaint. Show me what you've got kid.
The fog started to get dense once again.. even denser than before but I could see that something was forming next to Asriel. My gut is telling me one thing.
Get the hell away from here
But I won't. I came too far for me to run.
The fog started to get thinner and I could see what has formed next to Asriel.. And I wish I had run away.
Next to the goat boy stood a huge skull.
The infamous blaster.