A new outlook

/Chara
Well.. she's got some guts. Hadn't I found her she'd kick the bucket and yet she's got the audacity to steal my dear jumper. Good thing I've got the shortcuts otherwise I'd be forced to listen to her complains. And survive that. Still.. she's kinda cute while angry. Okay I shouldn't  be thinking about her in that way. Why am I?
Well that's unimportant at the moment. Right now I've gotta get her some new clothes and get my beloved jumper back. I'm attatched to the damned thing. Underworld.. I don't think there are too  many shops with that sort of assortment. At least I don't know of any. But I know someone who might know.
A quick shortcut and here we are, at the place that feels like my second home.

-Oi Grillbz, I've got a question.
-What is it Chara?
-Do you know of any clothing shops?
-In the underground?
-Nah I guess I'll just cross the barrier and visit the nearest town.
-...
-You've got to admit. That question was dumb, chap.
-Not exactly.
-..great. Any other way? I mean.. I've never seen anyone buy themselves a new t-shirt or a new pair of trainers.. but they gotta get them somewhere.
-You're dressed too.
-Yeaah. But I've never bought my clothes. Mum just.. had them. Nevermind. Got any bright ideas?
-I may have some old clothes in the back. They belonged to my wife before she.. y'know. What size do you need?
-Ou.. well. Sorry to bring back the bad memories. About my size. A tad smaller.
-Gimme a sec.

A sec. Yeah. Right. Is he sewing them or what. Ugh... chill out Chara, Grillby's gonna find them, you're gonna give them to that maroon-eyed gal and you'll get your cosy jumper back. Any second now. Any.
  Gooooood I should have ordered some chocolate before I asked him about it. Or at least a sundae. Or a fairy cake.

-Okay. Got 'em all packed up. Here they are. Should be just fine.
-Brilliant! I'm sure they are the bee's knees. Thanks a lot mate.
-Don't mention it. We're friends after all.
-A friend in need is a friend indeed I suppose. Okay, time's for me to go and get my jumper back..
-Good luck with that.
-...one more thing. Could I order something?
-Sure. The usual?
-Not this time. I'd like some chips. As a takeaway if I could.
-..sure. I'll be right back.

Yeah. She's probably starving. And It's better if she didn't try Asriel's cuisine.

-Here they are. Off you go now.
-Thanks a billion chap. See ya.

Another shortcut and I'm home. But there's a little.. inconvenience. She's sleeping... and I can't force myself to wake her up.. well. I guess it's not brass monkeys. I can stay in my tee for a little bit longer. I'll just sit next to her and take a lil nap.
I'm getting soft. This ain't good. I hope it won't go all to pot.

I woke up about an hour later. Well, the fact that I'm awake doesn't mean that she is. Sleeping beauty's still at Morpheus' tea party.
Might as well check what's Grillby found. But I'm quite sure that it'll be fine. He hates tosh.
Hey, that's quite solid. It may not be her favorite colour pattern but oh well. Speak of the devil. She's waking up.

-G'morning sleepy head.
-Oh you're back..
-I am. How do you feel?
-I'm hurting all over..
-Unsurprising. That's gunna take a while to heal. Even with that bullshit ability of yours.
-I'm not the one who can teleport you know.
-Yeah yeah. Whatever. By the way, how do you like my jumper?
-It's warm and cozy.
-Yeah. Cosy indeed. Don't get too attached though. I've got something for ya.
-Really? How did you even get them?
-I know a guy who knows the guy who knows the guy. It's not important. Try them. Just be careful kiddo. Trust me, we wouldn't want these blades to spring.
-...Chara..
-Sup?
-I may need a hand..
-Well you've broken one. No sweat.
-Very funny.
-Yup, I find it quite... humerus.
-...just shut up and help me..
-As you wish.

-Y'know, I'd never tell that black is your colour.. But it really does suit you.
-They are very nice. Thank you.
Anytime dollface. Fuck. Again?
-Don't mention it. Besides, I've got my beloved jumper back.
-Well.. you do. I might still "borrow" it from you when you're not looking.
-You could try. By the way. You hungry?
-..starving..
-Yeah. Just wag off in front of the idiot box. I'll get ya something.
-Thanks a lot... partner.

Hah that bloody...dork. God damn it. That's starting to become a habit. Bad, bad, bad Chara. What's worse is I can't help it. It's all gone to pot.
But why.. two days ago I'd snap her neck without second thoughts and now.. I'm cooking for her. Great.
It's a cock up, that much I can tell.
Black really is her colour. The package from Grillby contained basically anything anyone could need, no wonder it took him so much time. Also that explains the weight of the damned thing.
A pair of dark crimson boots,
Black tight trousers,
A black and red shirt,
A pair of gloves
And a rather long jacket. Presumably made of jeans. Quite a prime outfit if you'd ask me. Looking sharp... isn't she?

-Okay, that's ready. Dig in.
-Thanks a lot. I'm starving!
-No problem. Just don't get FRISKy, mate.
-You had to didn't you?
-I had to, Frisk. I had to.

It's all going straight to the pot. It's all gonna be a major cock up.
..and I'm fine with it.
Fuck me sideways.