Meeting (F!Reader)

Depuis le début

"Right, oh yeah! What's your name?" She asked.

The male sighed and almost pouted, "C'mon (y/n)! We've been in the same class for about 9 months now! How do you not know my name?!"

"I'm sorry, I just pay attention to my work... That's all." She replied.

"Well I'm Yoosung Kim! I hope we can exceed this project!" He chuckled.

(y/n) smiled, maybe it wasn't that bad after all.

ZEN/Hyun Ryu

"Try out for a play they say, it'll be fun they say...." (y/n) groaned under her breath as she entered the auditorium.

A male looked at her and looked back at the stage. He heard her say those words. (y/n)'s face flushed with pink as she sighed. This was embarrassing, he heard her. (y/n) covered her face and groaned once more. The male looked over again then turned his head away. Both of them were sitting in the same row of chairs, it was just so embarrassing to experience. Was he freaked out by her? Or was he just staring to be rude?

The male fixed his ponytail and sighed. (y/n) pulled a pen from her purse and filled out the paper. She checked off the answers and wrote down details. (y/n) clicked her tongue and unclicked her pen. She placed the pen back into her purse. She placed the paper on the table and moved some hair from out of her hair. (y/n) got back into her seat and yawned. It was so early to attend an audition.

"You're new here," Spoke the male to break the silence in between them, "Are you new around here?"

"No, no, no, I live in this town. It's just my friend told me I should tryout for this play. So... that is what I did. I'm here and I'm prepared for anything..." She sighed.

The male chuckled, "Welp, break a leg. Also I'm Hyun Ryu, it's nice to see a new face around here."

"Oh, I'm (y/n) (l/n). Pleasure to meet you..." She shyly introduced herself.

Hyun got up and moved next to her. Both of them began to talk until it was time for the auditions to start. Hyun was called up to the stage. He got up and winked at (y/n). She giggled and rolled her eyes at him. Hyun got on stage and fixed his coat. He cleared his throat and exhaled and inhaled. The directors asked him certain things and took notes.

"What will you be singing?" The female director asked.

"I will be singing 'Defying Gravity' from Wicked." He smiled.

Wait, (y/n) had to prepare a song? She didn't know, (y/n) knew it was a musical but she didn't pick a song. God she had to think about this. What song, what song, what song? Soon she was interrupted from her thoughts. Hyun's voice, it was amazing. (y/n) looked up at the stage to see him sing. His eyes were full of emotion, best of all she chose an English song. How talented was that? He sung it perfectly.

His voice was truly amazing.

Jumin Han

(y/n) looked around the area, alright this was new. The place was nice and clean. Everything seemed so in place, how strange was that? She batted her eyelids and picked up a magazine. She opened the pages and danced her eyes around for an eye-popping article. Nothing really peaked her interest. (y/n) set down the magazine and ran her fingers over it. The door then opened and she looked behind her. A well dressed business man entered the bookstore. (y/n) began to pick up the magazines off the table.