Meeting (F!Reader)

707/Luciel/Saeyoung Choi

(y/n) looked around the internet cafe. She held her laptop case close to her, she took in a deep breathe. (y/n) exhaled and continued to look around the area. No free seats, so she couldn't sit alone. That was indeed bad for (y/n). What was she going to do? Judge by appearance and looked for a friendly face? Because that is the only that she can do. Though (y/n) pulled it together, she nodded and looked around. Not there, and not there. This is tougher than it looked. She sipped from her hot drink and sighed lightly.

Finally, a red headed male caught her eye. (y/n) stopped in her steps and looked at his fast fingers. She instantly became intrigued by this. (y/n) smiled and walked over. She tapped his shoulder to get his attention. The male blinked and removed his headphones. He adjusted his glasses and jumped lightly. He finally looked at her and gave her a gentle smile. (y/n) shuffled her feet, she was kind of nervous.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked finally.

His red hair shook side to side as he spoke, "No, feel free to sit down though."

His voice was friendly. (y/n) could easily get comfortable with that friendly face around. She smiled and pulled out the chair and sat down. (y/n) set down her coffee and took her laptop out of her bag. The male peaked over his screen to get a quick look at the lady. She very pretty indeed.

"What's your name?" He chuckled.

"Me? Oh, I'm (y/n) (l/n)... You?" She smiled.

"Luciel Choi, but you can call me 707 or Seven or whatever. Call me whatever ya want, it can't be anything offensive though!" He winked and clicked his tongue.

(y/n) snorted which made Seven laughed.

Yoosung Kim

"Let's try out best at this!" The blonde smiled as he scooted over to (y/n).

(y/n) nodded as she placed some of her (h/c) hair behind her ear. She sighed once more. (y/n) was paired up with someone she hardly even knew. A group project with someone who is... new to her? (y/n) didn't know how to feel about him. What was his name anyways? She tapped her fingers lightly on her own binder and let out a distressed sigh. The blonde just blabbered on and on about what they should do with their project. But they thing is, why was he blabbering? They haven't chose their topic yet.

This was honestly a strange college assignment. The professor wanted to take time off of 'serious' things, he wanted to give the students a chance to express their creativity. How did he approach? I project that was do next week. Next week? How nerve wrecking was this? Finally the blonde stopped talking, he tapped on (y/n) shoulder with a gentle smile. She looked at him then up. The professor was standing in front of them with a pink bowl. (y/n) reached her hand in and dug around.

The blonde waited patiently for her to pick. Finally her fingers brushed over a paper that felt nice. (y/n) grabbed it and pulled it out. The blonde looked over her shoulder and nodded. The professor then moved on to the next students.

"Edo Period of Japan? That's an odd one..." (y/n) sighed.

"Well, it's kind of cool! We get to learn more about samurais, ninjas, and the government!" He insisted.