Rescued

I woke up to a commotion outside of our cell. "Where are they" I hear Lucius yell. I quickly bolt up but almost fall over at the pain that shoots through my entire body.

"Is that my dad" Draco groans still laying on the ground. I nod and lean up against the wall to keep myself standing. A few seconds later Draco is next to me.
"We're getting out of here" he mutters. I nod again. In to much pain to talk. Suddenly the cell door bangs open. In the doorway stands Lucius.

When he sees us against the wall his face turns angry. Angrier than I have ever seen him. "I will kill every last one of them" he growls. "Who are we killing" I hear Blaise say as he walks in.

He sees and walks right out screaming threats at the top of his lungs. I hear Bella crackling and Narcissa calling out spells. Theo walks in and carefully walks over to me. "What did they do to you" he whispers.

I go to answer but pass out instead flying into darkness.

                 Draco's P.O.V
Starting when he woke up after brought to his cell.

I woke up and looked around the cell. My breathing sped up when I realized Hermione wasn't in there. I tried standing up but with every attempt I just felt more pain.

So I sat there. I had never been more afraid in my life. If they hurt Hermione I don't know what I would do. This was all my fault. If I hadn't insisted on taking her on a date none of this would have happened.

After hours of waiting. They finally dropped her in out cell. I wanted to kill each and everyone of them when I saw what state she was in. She was bloody, bruised, and her face was swollen.

She had cuts all over her body and so many more injuries I didn't even want to list. "Hermione" I whispered pulling myself over to her. I carefully pulled her onto my lap. She was still awake but she quickly fell asleep. Me not long after.

I woke up when I felt her jolt up and then hiss in pain. "Where are they" I heard my dad yell. "Was that my dad" I mutter. I see her nod from the wall she is now leaning against.

I slowly pull myself up and stand next to her. "We're getting out of her" I whisper. She nods again and I can tell she can't talk through the pain. The door to the cell bangs open and my dad stands there.

He looks extremely angry when he sees us. "I will kill every last one of them" he growls. "Who are we killing" Blaise asks as he walks in. When he sees Hermione and I his eyes grow cold and he runs back out of the cell. Yelling death threats.

I hear my mom and aunt Bella outside. Theo walks into are cell and goes over to Hermione. "What did they do to you" I hear him whisper. She goes to answer but then her eyes close and she starts to fall.

Theo quickly grabs her and their gone. They must have apparated. "Draco I'm so sorry" I hear my dad whisper. I look over to him. There are tears running down his face. My dad never cries.

"Its not your fault" I mutter. He doesn't reply he just comes over to me, grabs my hand, and we apparate away.

Heres you guys go. An update. Since today is my birthday. I am going on another following spree. Where I follow all my followers. Thats my gift to you guys. Thank you all for reading:-)