Chapter 15: The Big News

" Bianca Zendaya Allen! You are so grounded! How dare you come into my house late! Are you okay? Are you pregnant? Bianca what happened?" My mother yells at me as I walk into the house. I try not to interfere with the balance of my house by talking. My mom paces the floor. She shakes her head.

" Well do you have anything to say for yourself? " She asks me.

" No , I'm sorry Mom. I should've called but trust me when I say I will never do that again. I'm really sorry." I say meaning every word.

She shakes her head before pulling me into her arms. I hug her back feeling so guilty. She lets go and we part ways. She head off to work and head upstairs to take a shower. I carefully take the bandage off my shoulder and take a look at it in the mirror. I smile it's exactly how I saw myself getting a tattoo. I cover it with waterproof tape and take a shower trying to wash off all of the grime of yesterday. After a super long shower I dress in a pair of joggers and a ACDC tee shirt. I leave my hair down since it's now a curly mess.

I walk into the living room and see Nate sitting watching Footloose on the tv. I sit down next to him and we watch it together. When the credits start to roll he turns the tv off and looks at me.

" Well what's up?" He asks me.

" Ummmm nothing really. I got the part of Cinderella in the school ballet though. " I say smiling at the memory.

" I mean lately you seem like your in your own world. Is everything okay? I'm being 100% serious. " He says looking at me with worry.

"I'm fine Nate. Why? What's wrong? " I ask him now.

" Okay I'm going to tell you in secret because mom doesn't want you to know. Dad called this morning he wanted to talk to us. I talked with him this morning and when you didn't show up this morning mom got worried. He said that he's not leaving until he sees you. He brought Phoebe with him. B she's pregnant." He says looking at me in worry. I shake my head. There's no way. Not Phoebe she promised me she would take care of herself.

I storm upstairs with Nate right behind me . I jump on my bed and hug my teddy bear and start to sob. I knew something like this would happen eventually. I knew it yet it still came to me as a surprise. Then my sadness turns into hatred. It's his fault ; it's one-hundred percent his fault. He is so irresponsible now she's pregnant . Well I hope he's happy. Now he'll come here and be an arshole about it. Well I've got a few things to say and he won't like them. And with that I formulated a brilliant plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Guys I need your help with something. And it's gonna be really big." I say looking at the five boys sitting on my couch.

" Whatever it is we will help you." Dylan says smiling.

"Yea we're all friends. We help each other." Izayah says .

" Well first I have a big favor to ask from Jax." I say looking at him.

" Go ahead." He says .

" I need you to pretend to be my fiance." I say with a serious tone.

"Sure! But I mean if you wanted to date me you could've asked sweetheart." He says winking. I roll my eyes and see Liam scrunch up his face as if in deep thought.

"Let me explain the situation. My father Ringo Allen, left my mom, Nate, and I when I was 6.But I had one other sibling. Her name is Phoebe she is younger than me by 11 months. When my parents got divorced he took Phoebe with him. Before she left I made her swear to take care of herself. My dad then came back a few days ago and he wants to meet with me. I want him to understand that when you leave a six year old girl it can leave marks. So the plan is to meet him at some sketchy bar, chosen by Clint, and me to dress like a hoe. Then I'm gonna tell him that we are also expecting our second child. So I'll need to borrow one of your siblings 'Zay. Then we flirt alot and be really annoying until he gets mad then we leave. Easy Peasy." I say smiling at the dumbfounded boys.

" We're in!" They say in sync . 

_________________________________________________________________________-

SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an update in for you guys. Also thanks for all the reads . WE BROKE 500 . That was my goal for the whole book let alone 18 ish chapters. So thanks a lot . Also how do you feel about Phoebe and her father ? Let me know in the comments. Hopefully, you'll see their  plans soon. I hope you liked this chapter. 

Remember , 

Vote! Comment! Follow! 

May the Force be with you my favorite people ! 

Pepsi