Chapter 1

The morning of September 9  was the last normal day of my life. It had started about 15 mins before I left for school. I was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee. As always. My mom came downstairs still in her pajamas. I poured her a cup of coffee as she sat down on the kitchen stool. 

" Long night? " I ask her as I hand her the mug. 

"Yea. " She says sighing. My mom is a doctor and she has been working for 10 hours every day for the last two weeks. She's been living off of Starbucks Coffee and 5 Hour Energy Shots. But at least tomorrow is Saturday so she'll be home. 

" Oh I forgot to tell you, " she says " We have new neighbors. And I invited them for dinner," She says as she sips her coffee. 

" Okay, " I say as I put my mug in the sink. 

 A car horn beeps outside my house. 

I grab my backpack and run out the door. 

" Bye Mom. See you later. Love You " I call as I leave the house.  

" Come on, Bianca. Hurry Up ! " my best friend and honorary sister Zoey call from her car. 

 She pressed the gas and the car lurched forward. When the school building came into view I relaxed.  Zoey happens to be one of the worse drivers in the world.  But she thankfully has never been in a car accident. As we pull into the senior parking lot Zoey slams on her brakes. Four boys were walking across the middle of the crosswalk. 

"Yo, watch where your going morons. " I yell out the window. They look at me and continue to walk. I roll my eyes in disgust. 

"Ugh, I hate guys like that. " She says as we climb out the car. 

" Yeah, there just you're generic bad boys. They think that they're better than everyone else. " I say with a large amount of irritation in my voice. 

" Well let's just hope that there not in any of our classes. " Zoey said. 

" Well I sure hope so . " I replied . 

____________________________________________________________________________________

SO my book is being updated since now it is completed! There will be plot holes adressed and unecessary information deleted. 

YAY!!!!! 

Ali