Chapter 8 - Show Me What I'm Looking For

Start from the beginning

"Do i have to go?" I complained further.

"Yes. Now get up, bud." He pushed.

Since I was on the floor, I might as well get up... in a few minutes.

7:15 I got up and grabbed a shirt and jeans from my drawers. I had 10 minutes to domy hair and eat breakfast. I ran to the bathroom and came out after 8 minutes had passed.

Well, I had just enough time to grab a strawberry pop tart, I shrugged.

"Troye! What are you doing? We've got to go!" Mum called.

"No! J- Just hold on!" I shouted. I ran to grab my bag, slid down the last step almost breaking my freakin' neck and then ran out the door.

I buckled up and sat back then. With Tyde listening to music in the back seat and mum focusing on the road I relaxed.

Thought about Tyler. The dream I'd had. I realized I hadn't had time to think about it until now.

It's only been a week since he saved my life. But we haven't hung out or contacted each other. I mean, he reblogged something of mine on Tumblr, but we haven't spoken.

That's weird. You don't just invite someone over, after saving their life, and then not talk to them again. Not cool.

That dream had felt so real though. It had it's realisticalities. I listed them in my head and what some parts meant.

Realistics

1. Us doing nothing - it's realistic. I haven't talked to him. Therefore, nothing.

2. The closed mini golf place - Realistic because my luck is terrible.

3. Tyler vlogging our journey - Realistic because he films everything!

4. Me falling on the way to the car - Realistic because I'm a clumsy bastard.

5. The entire dream - It must mean he was thinking about me

Then I listed the parts that were unrealistic.

Unrealistics

1. The fact that I was listening to music while Tyler was in the room - I would want to know everything about him.

2. Tyler tweeting me - He hasn't.

3.The ice cream place being open - Why would that place be open at 7 at night after it's neighboring buisiness had closed?

4. My smooth talking - Tyler makes me jittery and nervous.

5. Tyler almost telling me something importent - He wouldn't say he liked me after a week.

6. The entire dream - It would never, ever happen.

By the time I was done listing these on my iPhone I discovered I was in my homeroom already. Aell, the rest of these thoughts will have to wait until later.

I put my butt on the cold, hard seat and waited for morning classes to start, anticipating lunch so I could concentrate on this topic again.

Mr. Calahan paid me no mind this morning and Robbie didn't appear to be in school. I hope Phil didn't reach him to give him the same scars he'd given me before I could tell Robbie that I was okay. But apparently I had thought wrong. Mr. Calahan asked to have a word with me after class and I did not see that coming. He told me that I had to go to the office.

"Ok. Thanks. And, sorry for ruining the upstairs bathroom." I made an awkward face.

Mr. Calahan just nodded, sighed, and said it wasn't entirely my fault.

Hm, well, that's sort of almost nice to hear.

Why do I have to go to the office though? What had I done wrong this time?

I entered the office and spoke with the secretary, Mrs. Schmidt. I'd spoken with her on the first day of school. I was sure she didn't think anything good of me anymore. But, again, I thought wrong.

"Oh, Troye. How are you doing, sweetie?"

"I'm doing good. Thank you." I smiled.

"Yes, well, your older brother is here to pick you up." Mrs. Schmidt pointed behind her.

I had no idea what she was talking about since my older brother didn't even live at home anymore.

But, I also had not noticed the blond hair, blue eyed boy sitting behind her either. Tyler.

"Oh yes. Thank you, Mrs. Schmidt." I went along with the story.

Tyler told her that I had to go to the dentist to check up on my teeth. That I'd had braces. Which, was a good lie, but I'm going to need a note.

On the way out the door, I gave Tyler a puzzled look.

"I had to see you." He looked at me. "Bro." He added in case someone might be listening in.

I smiled. I asked him where we were going and he just said he'd let the wind decide.