23: She/He's complicated!

Omg I posted the wrong chapter fml sorry guys

Sonic's pov

"I don't get it Tails! Amy knows she likes me, but she won't admit it." I sighed.

"Give her time Sonic. She's not like other girls." Tails went under his jet.

"You can say that again. "I ran fingers through my quills.

"Maybe if you spent a little more time with her you would understand how she feels." Tails suggested.

I go to open my mouth when my phone rings.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Hey Sonic its Amy. Emma and I are heading to the park wanna come?" Amy giggles.

"Sure I'll be there in five." I told her and hanged up.

"Remeber Sonic. She's not like other girls." Tails warned.

"I know I know. This woman is gonna be pain in the neck." I sighed.

__________________________

I make it to Amy and Emma. Emma's playing in the leaves and I join her.

"She's gotten big man!" I tickled her.

"Yes she has. But she has learned to talk. Eat. And walk!" Amy sighed.

"What's wrong." I asked her.

"Rouge is having a Halloween party and invited me and Emma but I'm scared she'll get scared." Amy worried.

"Then why don't you leave her with cream? Cream loves babies." I suggested.

"Hm ok. I'm going as alice." She sticked her tongue out.

"Can i be your mad hatter?" I asked her.

She blushed and looked at me. "You want to go with me?"

"Yeah. "I smiled and held Emma.

"Ok then. See you Halloween night." She winked and soon I hear yellin.

I look back and see news reporters and paparazzi taking photos. It was too late to run.

"WHO IS THAT CHILD.
?!"The girl one said.

"IS SHE YOUR'S SONIC?!" girl two askes.

'YAY SONAMY HAS A CHILD!" girl three cheers.

"THAT'S IT." I punch the camera man and pull Amy and Emma away from them.