27:Can't wait!

Eggman's  pov

   "Can you see it scourge?!? It's soon to be time for our little devil to destroy the Sonic team once and for all." I evil laughed.

"What age is she suppose to be evil again?" Scourge said boredly.

"She was suppose to turn evil when she turned 4, but her system hasn't  been activated yet." I typed in the computer.

"Are you sure she is even gonna do it? Because most of your plans failed and I don't  see this one working either." Scourge smoked his cigar.

"Just sit back and watch me do my work..." I hit activate and wait for her to make a mark.

Cream ' s pov

     Emma sits up straight and drops her stuff bear. I gave her an eyebrow,"Emma?"

Emma walks out of my room and I follow her to the kitchen. She reaches for a knife and points  it downwards. "Emma?!?" I frowned.

"Oh Mommy..." Emma calls and hides it behind her back. I saw what she was planning to do. She was going to hurt amy. "Emma no!" I tackle her.

Emma looses the knife and it slides across the floor. "Stop it Cream!"

"Why are you trying to hurt Miss amy?!?" I hissed at her.

Emma's  face turns pale,"I tried to hurt Mommy??" I saw tears well up.

"Do you not recall just now trying to hurt Amy?" I sat up straight.

"No. All I saw was myself. I thought that was a dream." Emma lowered her head.

"Someone's trying to hurt amy. We need to tell Mr. Sonic." I pulled Emma up.

"Daddy is with uncle tails??" Her eyes shined big.

"Definitely  now let's go!" I snuck Emma out and we ran all the way to Tails.