3: The Plan

Sonic's pov

   I paced back and forth in front of Eggman's cell and he yawned. "Your making me tired by doing that."

"Amy isn't gonna forgive me until I make it up to her." I groaned.

"How about we have a famous old battle and you save her?" Eggman suggests.

"Your right! Totally!  Meet here at five!" I kick Eggman's cell open and run out the door.

Amy's pov

   I was talking to Shadow when I get knocked back. I held my head as I sat up. I see Eggman and gasp. He grab's me with his claws and flies with me out of the house.

We're flying over the park and I look for a safe landing. I smirked.

"Eggman, let me go. Last warning." I warned Eggman.

"Or what?!" He yells.

"Or I'll stop you!" I heard a voice say. I look back and see Sonic on the ground, acting like a hero.

I see news reporters and the paparazzi. I rolled my eyes. "Men."

"I got you Amelia rose! I will save you, I promise!" Sonic smirked at me and starts spindashing.

I see Tails and I gasped,"Tails! Hammer!"

"Got it Ames!" Tail yells and throws my hammer and I transform.

Everyone gasps, including Sonic. I break the claw and do a flip backwards. I land and look up at Eggman.

I jump up and spin my hammer,it lights on fire and I knock Eggman away.

I land and look back at everyone. I give a thumbs up and a grin and all the news reporter's run to me.

I see Tails and smile at him.

"Miss Rose! Was he that easy to defeat?" One news reporter asked.

"Well, he could be beaten by one person, but team work is what counts." I pull Tails and everyone with me.

"Without the help of Tails, blaze, Silver , Rouge, Shadow, Knuckles, Cream, I wouldn't be where I stand now." I grin and Shadow smiles at me.

"MR. Tails! "A reporter yells.

"Yes?" Tails puts his hands on hips.

"Do you ship Shadamy or Sonamy." He asked.

I gasped and looked at Shadow. He shrugged and stepped forward to where Tails and I stood.

"Well, that is tricky question." Tails rubs his neck.

"I say Shadamy." Cream smiles and steps up.

Tails looks back shocked as we were. "Cream?!"

"Cream got a point. Y'all always hanging out and got each other's back. I ship Shadamy." Blaze grinned.

Every one agreed except for Shadow who looked at me. He was blushing.

"Amy I-" I cut Shadow off by kissing him.

The crowd grows wild and people were taking pictures. Eh. I look past the crowd and see Sonic staring blankly at me.

I felt guilt, but yet I didn't. It started to rain and I looked up.

Soon, an umbrella is placed over me. I look down and see Shadow.

"C'mon Ames. Leave faker to drown in his mess." Shadow wrapped his arm around my waist.

"If only he hadn't changed." I looked down and tears fell.

"Amy." Shadow said and I looked up, sniffing.

"Don't waste your tears on some boy who done you wrong." Shadow kisses my cheek and walked me home.