9: Come as you are

Amy's pov

  I woke up to the sound of lightning. I frown and look at Sonic. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and he's asleep.

I rolled my eyes and played on my phone for a while. I hear knocking and I sneak to the door.

I open it and see no one but a box. I opened it and a gas of smoke puffs at me and my vision goes black.

Scourge's pov

Amy falls down and I hurry to her. I quickly scoop up Amy and leave the note. I run to Eggman's base and he grins.

"That easy!" He points to the table. "Now we gotta inject a little test to see if it works." He smirked.

"Eggman, what's this for?" I asked.

"I have a plan for Amy. I seen how her and Sonic don't hang out anymore since Sonic's and my fight." Eggman types on his computer.

"Which means.." I raised an eyebrow.

"Which means, every time they start to drift, Sonic and Amy will be over protective each other." Eggman holds up his finger in the air.

"What your trying to say is that Sonic will be jealousy over Amy, and Amy will be jealous over him?" I said confused.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?!" Eggman geeked.

"Actually no. Shouldn't you do an injection where you can control Amy any time you want?" I suggested.

"Huh. Maybe your right. Crap. Hold her in the jail cell til i get it produced." Eggman directs and I put her away.