19:Back into progress

Scourge's pov

  "Is it time yet, Dr. Eggman?" I said annoyed.

"Now it is! Go collect their DNA! Plan B." Eggman directs and i run.

♡♡♡♡♡1 hour later ♡♡

I enter the building with bruises and hand him the DNA. "It wasn't that easy."

"I don't care. Let's continue process." Eggman hits a button and the machine starts working.

Soon, a little hedgehog was made. I stared at it and wrinkled my nose.

"Ugh. Babies." I turned my head.

"You know what to do. Go!" Eggman hissed.

I picked the basket up and ran to Amy's house. I dropped the basket down.

*DING DONG.*

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Amy's pov

I hear the doorbell and I hurry. I open it and see no one but a basket with a baby in it.

It starts to cry and I lift it up. It was a girl. I held her to my chests and she giggled.

"You must be starving. Lets get you inside." I closed the door behind me and find an extra baby bottle.

I fix it with milk and she drinks it. She has purple quills and one pink strip that's kinda like a side bang.

 She has purple quills and one pink strip that's kinda like a side bang

"I will call you Emma." I played with her as she giggled.

I lay Emma down and she falls fast asleep. "I wonder where your parents are."

I touched her face and watched her sleep peacefully.