Chapter 22

3 Weeks, 21 Days, 504 Hours.

It has been 3 Weeks, 21 Days, 504 Hours since I last saw Eleanor.

Eleanor was finally coming back.

Mrs Williams was having us all come to hers, a little get together because the family was going to be all together.

Just last night, we talked on the phone until really late, she told me that her ass of a father was going to be around. She told me he behaved, he didn't say anything inapropiate, he wasn't out until late, he was okay with Jesse but for some reason, I didn't believe her.

She was coming home today, though, and I know if she said it to my face, I'd be able to tell if she was lying.

She'll be here soon. Today. Right now. Last text she sent said she was 10 minutes away. That was like 9 minutes ago, so I don't understand why she's not walking through those doors.

"Tyler, stop!" My father said, he looked up from his phone to look at me with a frown, "You seem agitated, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. Why?" I frowned back at him

"Your leg, bouncing up and down, you're tapping your fingers on your knee and you've been looking at the time every two minutes." He pointed out

"I thought you were playing on your phone." I frowned at him deeper. Sometimes I think my dad just pretends to be clueless.

"I am but you're leg and your tapping is concerning." He put his phone away in his trousers pocket. "Tell me what troubles you, is it Kelly?"

"No," I shook my head with easiness. "I haven't talked to Kelly since... A few days after my birthday."

"Well, are you sad about it?"

"Nope." I shook my head again, looking at my phone. "Actually, I think— Dad, I think I like someone else. Well, I don't think, I do."

"You do? Oh, what a relief!" He sighed in relief, unbuttoning his jacket, showing his vest, I frown at him. "What I meant is, I am relieved that you are not heartbroken."

"Yeah, no, that's—"

"I'm home!" My heart skipped a beat, Matias ran towards the door shouting 'Dude!' as Jesse walked in.

Next to walk in was Eleanor, she was wearing a grey Nike cap she was wearing backwards, her long hair, longer now, looked like she hadn't brushed it but she looked prettier than ever. She had a kind of see-through white v neck t-shirt that wasn't her size, ripped jeans, a pair of very familiar vans with a very familiar flannel hanging from her hips.

"Is it me or Eleanor has stolen things from your wardrobe?" My dad said as he tilted his head to the side with a confused face. Truth was, Eleanor waswearing my clothes, literally everything she was wearing was mine. The cap was mine, the shirt was mine, the vans were mine but I had given them to her because they were a size bigger and it made my feet look huge. The flannel wrapped around her waist was also mine.

God, she looked so hot.

My hand's hand on my shoulder brought me back, I looked over at him, he whispers, "I know you don't like Eleanor, Tyler but you better be polite or mum will get mad."

It takes all I have in me not to laugh out loud. I nod and make my way towards the newcomers.

I wanted to run what was left to get to her, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and kiss her.

When I got to her, I wasn't thinking about anyone but Eleanor, she looked at me with a smile on her lips, joy in her eyes. Oh, she's happy to see me too! I wrapped my arms around her and smelled her hair. I know, it sounds fucking weird and creepy, but I missed her so much!