Chapter 16

Like tonights sky

"Yeah I can see how that can be a problem." Maddie sighed and padded my hand that was laying flat on the table.

"I really like Harry, I do, but I don't know if I could put Liam trough this..." I shook my head and looked up from my cup to look at Maddie. "What should I do?" She smiled sweetly and grabbed my hand with both of hers.

"I don't know, Ross. This isn't as simple as black and white." I let out a small laugh and thought about that fact.

"You can totally say that." I squeezed her hand and smiled at her. "I think feelings are stupid sometimes. Why can't the world just go on automatic and then we wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this?" She smiled back and shook her head.

"I know honey." She let go of my hand to lean back in her chair. "Do you think you could ever love Liam?" My head snapped up and I stared at her with surprise in my eyes. Her question taking me totally off guard.

"I don't know." I looked at the wall behind her and continued. "There was a moment a few days ago when he told me we were going to make it. We could handle this and the baby would be the happiest baby ever." I smiled at the memory. I had told Liam all my fears and cried for several minutes.

"That's sweet." She gave me genuine smile and drank from her coffee.

"Yes it really was. But Harry knows me. And I know Harry." I looked at my cup with now cold tea in it and sighed again. "No matter what I do I'll end up hurting someone."

"How does Liam feel about you and Harry?" I thought back to the hotel room in Stockholm and their conversation about me coming with them. Liam didn't say no but he seemed mad at Harry for wanting me there.

"He seems angry. Mostly at Harry I think, even though it was Liam who told me how Harry felt."

"No, really he did?" I nodded my head. "Why would he do that if he wants you to himself?"

"I think he didn't know I was in love with Harry. I had asked him if Harry had been mad for a long time after I stopped speaking to him and he said that he wasn't mad, just hurt." I sighed again, I do that very often. "He told me Harry loved me, or well he said loves, and I said that I already knew that."

"Uhhu..." Maddie gave a quick response.

"And then he said 'No you don't, he loves you, like he is in love with you'. And I was stupid enough to tell Liam that something as good as that wasn't possible." Maddie sighed and shook her head.

"Ross! That wasn't the best idea ever..."

"I know.. I wasn't thinking at all and he seemed really mad." I looked up at Maddie and rested my head in my hand. "I'll have to talk to him, tonight." Maddie nodded, smiled and changed the subject.

"Are you excited for tonight? It will so awesome seeing them perform!" She squealed and then laughed.

"Of course I am. It will be so bloody awesome that I don't know what to wear!" We laughed even more and then decided to start picking out the outfits. Since it was April it was still pretty cold here in London so I picked out a nice black dress with a lace skirt that started underneath my boobs. To that I wore leggings, black, and a jeans jacket. I also had with me an extra shirt in case I started freezing. But the most important part of my outfit was my shoes, I am a bit of a shoe fanatic. No it doesn't mean I buy Prada or anything, but I like shoes. The shoes I was going to wear tonight were plane black Converse with all of the boys signatures on them. I've gotten them to sign them when I met them the first time. I hadn't worn them since then. Maddie on the other hand chose to wear something that was very noticeable and really out there. She wore a bright green dress with black ballerinas, thank the lords. She picked out a leatherjacket which she planned on not wearing because it ruined the entire outfit.