"It's a good room." Owen said softly, shifting onto his back so he could see the stars too as I turned slightly and wrapped my arm around his waist, his arm wrapping around my shoulders as I rested my head on his chest.

I yawned as Sean curled up behind me, spooning up with me and his arms went around my waist. "Get some rest, Pookie. We've got a long day of movies tomorrow." He said, stifling his own yawn.

"Yes." I murmured, sighing softly as I felt him kiss the top of my head, followed by Owen kissing my forehead. "I like those movies." I said. "I can't wait to watch the rest of them."

"I had a feeling you'd like them." Sean said sleepily.

"It would be a lot of work being all of their girlfriends to all of you if you were to all choose one to dress like." I mumbled. "So I will just have to be Natasha Romanoff and hold my own."

"Well, you can flip North over your head, darling. That's a very good Black Widow move." Owen chuckled.

"I thought you'd make a good Captain America." I mumbled. "But I think I would like you best as Agent Coulson." I yawned and rubbed my face against the t-shirt he was wearing.

"Why's that?" he asked in a confused tone.

Sean laughed behind me. "Because of the suits." He chortled. "She's totally right. You'd be the best at being Coulson."

"If that's what you'd want." He said, reaching over with his free hand to tilt my chin up slightly so he could angle his head down and kiss me gently.

"It's what I want." I said breathlessly after the kiss. "I'll figure it all out tomorrow." I yawned and he let me settle back on his chest again. "Good night, Owen."

"Yes, good night Owen." Sean said.

I could almost hear him roll his eyes. "Good night Sean, be a good boy and fall asleep, okay?"

He snorted. "Yes, Pookie. I will. Good night."

Owen laughed, probably from catching the look on Sean's face but tiredness swiftly settled on me and I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning, still tangled up between them. It was just as comfortable as it had been a couple months ago in Owen's bed. I shifted slightly, assessing how asleep they were and how great my need to get out of bed was.

"Good morning, darling." Owen murmured, shifting enough to loosen his grip on me before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"mmm, morning." I smiled, raising my head to look at him. He was looking at something on his phone. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, did you?" His lips quirked up in a slight smile as he looked away from his phone and looked down at me.

"I did. I think I'm going to like having my own room again."

"Good." He murmured, tilting his head down to meet mine as he slanted his lips over mine and kissed me. He smiled at me when he pulled back. "Let me know when I can come over and spend the night."

I smiled back. "Whenever you want to, works for me. We spent far too much time avoiding the situation last year." I said.

He nodded slightly. "Thank goodness we won't have to deal with that anymore." He said, stretching and reaching for his glasses.

"What does happen with that?" I asked, propping myself up on one arm. "I don't have to go to school anymore but I would be a junior so ... I've never fully understood that."

"We'll make sure that you get the schooling that you want." He said. "But we can discuss it all the way to Florida or when we get back, okay? He ran his hand down my back, rubbing it gently.