Chapter 19

I woke up a few hours later, finding myself still wrapped up and entangled with my boys. Owen still had me snuggled in tightly with his arm around my waist. Sean however had snuggled even closer in sleep, one leg thrown over mine as he cradled my hand and arm close as though it was his teddy bear.

Wiggling out of bed this morning was going to be a bit trickier than I thought at first.

Needing to use the bathroom was going to make me work quicker than I'd like.

Also, it meant that I didn't have the luxury of waiting for either of them to wake up and to be honest, I was feeling rested and refreshed inspite of the middle of the night conversation with Sean and Owen. I tilted my head and stared up at the ceiling. To be completely honest, it had been rather nice to have a conversation with the two of them in bed.

I had teased Sean, saying that there always were two dogs in my bed at home, seeing as they referred to themselves as dogs while I was a bird. But I never talked with the other boys in bed. They seemed to just want to let me fall asleep, cuddle up and make me talk to them if I woke up from a dream in the middle of the night but I couldn't recall the last time I'd actually talked about anything with any of them in bed.

Maybe Kota.

I frowned. No, that had just been a question if I'd wanted to save time in the morning and have frozen breakfast sandwiches in the morning.

Gabriel and I had talked clothes. Luke told me stories about Sprinkles the skunk and disclosed the new hiding spots for the chocolate chips. North listened to my nightmares and asked if I still liked him at the end of any day we were together. Victor always made sure that I was happy and nothing electronic was broken. Silas told me cheesy jokes until I was laughing and then complained that I wouldn't let him sleep, making me laugh even more. Nathan and I had just settled into a roommate sort of thing and rarely talked at all in the bedroom.

I frowned again.

Then again, Nathan and I never went to bed at the same time either anymore.

Maybe I'd have to start waiting up for him, relax myself with some reading first. The need to use the bathroom reminded me that I was wasting time thinking when I could have been at least a third of the way out of the bed already. I blew a breath out, puffing my bangs out away from my face before I carefully unwound Owen's arm from around my waist and shifted slightly.

I put his hand up on the pillow and smiled, watching him sleep for a moment.

Perfection.

My love was perfection in sleep, features calm and relaxed as he slept.

I turned my attention to the more difficult task of getting my other arm away from Sean.

Mental note to self.... Get him a teddy bear. He clearly needed one.

I managed to wiggle my hand and arm away from him, replacing my arm with the edges of the pillow, holding my breath as he snuggled in again, eyes still closed as he murmured something nonsensical.

I smiled, patting myself on the back as I gently slithered my way off the bed, pausing to gather the clothes that Meanie had packed for me today and heading into the bathroom. I took a very quick and silent bath, pulling my hair up into a ponytail after I got dressed. I padded quietly back through the bedroom to put my things away and grab my phone. I stopped at the foot of the bed and tilted my head, studying the two men sleeping there.

A sly smirk made its way to my face as a smug thought stole into my mind and I couldn't help it as I raised my camera to take a picture. I made sure that everything was set on silent so that there would be no noises to tip them off to what I was doing. I snapped more than one before I jammed my knuckle into my mouth and stifled a giggle.

I pocketed my phone and headed as quietly as possible downstairs before I allowed myself to laugh at the fact that they'd obviously missed me. They had gravitated towards the middle of the bed while I was gone... and there wasn't any room in the bed between them anymore if I'd wanted to return. I allowed myself another chuckle as I turned on the coffee pot and started to look at my list of things to do this morning.