6. Pieces Of Heavenly Chicken, Five Games Of Tennis And A Scooby-Doo Show

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Not my fault!" I raised my hands in defence, "Your sister here didn't even mention you. You're the mean one. You always visit when I'm not present,"

Caitlyn started playing with a strand of her hair, avoiding my gaze, "It slipped my mind.. sorry."

"We could have had a reunion!" He scowled at her and I chuckled. Then he looked back at the screen, "Kay, when are you gonna visit us? Oh! And don't forget to get us souvenirs from wherever the hell you are," He grinned. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I missed Calvin too.

"Calvin, brother dear? Don't you have to unpack? Why don't you rest? You must be pretty exhausted from the long journey," Caitlyn's voice raised an octave as she tried to get rid of Cal. Calvin rolled his eyes and got off of the bed. 

"I'm not gonna fight, I had enough of that in training. See ya later, Stinkyfeet!" He hollered as he exited Cait's room.

"Bye, Big-Foot!" I shouted but I doubt he heard me.

"You. Like. Him." The dark haired girl on my laptop screen almost screamed. Couldn't she keep her volume down?  I didn't want Cal to get the wrong idea.

"Ohmygod! This is so cute! You are going to be my new otp!" She fangirled.

"Otp?" I raised an eyebrow, "And no. I definitely do not like your twin." I crossed my hands over my chest, a scowl planted on my face.

"One True Pair," she receited, "should I ask him what he thinks of you? Oh! What if he likes you back?! And if you have kids, I call dibs on godmother. Not that I'm encouraging you to do it. Ew, not with my brother. Gross. Uh, sorry, shouldn't have said that." She scrunched up her nose at the end of her rant. "But wait, what do you even see in that loser? He's like, the most boring person on the planet."

I facepalmed myself.

"Cait, I love you and all but, please, can you not write down my future before it happens?" I decided to change the topic, "Besides, don't you want to know about the guys here?" She nodded. I smirked as I told her everything that happened, from the move - to the dinner tonight.

* * *

I kept all the ingredients required for Kaylee's Fantabulous Chocolate Cupcakes on the kitchen countertop and read the instructions on the back of the ready mix chocolate cupcake box with a smirk. 

Jacob South, you are in for a sweet & spicy treat.

Just like it says on the bottle of hot sauce.

Cait had given me the idea to prank South. I was mad at him and plus, it would be tons of fun.

I began making the cupcakes; adding the required amount of water, eggs and the other ingredients you had to add to the mix. Once I was done mixing the ingredients, I poured the batter into four baking cups. Before putting them in the oven, I added two teaspoons full of hot sauce into the green baking mould, smirking as my mind created a mental image of Jake's face after he took a bite.

Muahahahaha.

I'm so evil.

* * *

I ransacked my closet for something to wear, but nothing seemed to match.

Hell, what do you wear for a dinner at home? Like, are you supposed to dress well because guests are coming over, or are you supposed to have that 'Whatever, I'm At Home Anyway' look?

I groaned at my mess of a closet and decided to sleep instead of dressing up.

I tossed and turned on my bed, trying to find a comfortable position. After minutes of fake sleeping, I decide to finish the remaining green tea that was left in my Disney mug. That thing tasted really, really bad but, it did get rid of my annoying cold. I clenched my jaw as I finish that deadly medicinal liquid.

Why did it have to rain today? Why couldn't it have been Tyler instead of Jake? 

Why did that Jerkface have to be so warm and comfy?

Stupid, stupid me. I should've carried a damn umbrella. Then Jake wouldn't have had to save me, the stupid damsel in distress. And why did he have to look so good? He might as well have fallen from heaven.

Ding Dong!

Talk about the douche, and the douche appears. Wait, they've come already?