Kaylee never wanted to be popular. Not once she discovered the true meaning of it.
After the abrupt divorce of her parents, Kaylee is relocated to her mother's hometown, Stratonville, and ripped away from every sense of normality she had. With her arrival at her new school, Rose Walden High, Kaylee hopes to rid herself of one thing any girl would kill to have: popularity. However, fate has a way of twisting things. Her reckless thinking and friendly disposition take her on a roller coaster to the top of the infamous social ladder. And being thrown into the center of attention, Kaylee thinks her plan can't detour any further.
Only, it does.
Greeted by a not-so-familiar face of an.. acquaintance, things are about to get messy for her. Still, Kaylee is sure she can handle all of this. That is, until an unfortunate skill of hers resurfaces-
Her tendency of making people fall for her.
- 1. Detention On Day One
- 2. Lunch With 'Bad Boy'
- 3. His Elephant-Sized Ego
- 4. T.O.M. Problems
- 5. The Rain Should Stay On The Plain And Not Bother Me
- 6. Pieces Of Heavenly Chicken, Five Games Of Tennis And A Scooby-Doo Show
- 7. It's Great To Be Liked By All
- 8. Life's All About Risks, Right?
- 9. Invitation Texts Automatically Make You Cool
- 10. Nobody Calls Me Chicken Without Getting Turned Into One
- 11. The Cons Of Being At A Party (Jake's POV)
- 12. To Be Or Not To Be Grounded
- 13. You Can't Be The Troy To My Gabriella
- 14. Crossing 'Matchmaking' Off My List of Future Career Options
- 15. And Barbie Ruins Everything
- 16. Meet Stratonville's Drama Queen.. Er, I Mean My Mom
- 17. Escaping From Deadly Fieldtrips 101
- 18. Karma Sure Is An Ariana Webb
- IMPORTANT Author's Note
- 19. Hi, I'm Kaylee Dilt And I'll Be Your Psychotherapist For Today