What Just Happened?

It's the morning and I'm still not over what happened last night with Carter. It was so hectic! I don't understand what their deal is! Carter and I got into a big fight because I know he's keeping something away from me. They're all lying to me and if that's how it's going to be then I will do the same and do whatever I want. I don't need their permission to go out, it's my life, I understand that those dirty men can still hurt me but I will be cautious and it's not like I'm going out alone at night.

"Faith! Carter! Can you two come down here?" I heard my mother yell but I didn't want to go down since I didn't want to come in contact with Carter yet, but It's mom, have to do what she says and eventually I would see him.

I opened the door of my bedroom and headed downstairs to see Carter and Logan sitting down on the chair in front of the kitchen table. I'm not in the mood to see Carter, let alone Logan.

" Your father and I are going to leave for a business trip, we will be back in 3-5 days. Carter, you're in charge, and Logan feel free to pop in once or twice to make sure these two aren't tearing their brains out."

I don't know why my mom likes Logan so much, he's fake and untrustworthy.

after a few minutes my parents left, leaving me all alone with Carter and Logan. I ignored both of them and marched back to my bedroom, with no interruptions from either of them. I took my bag for school and headed back downstairs to put my shoes on. Carter and Logan were too busy talking to notice me so I took the pleasure of taking the keys to the car. Carter can just get a ride from Logan.

I took the keys from the shelf and quickly tried to leave the house. I might have heard one of them call my name but the sound from the door closing blocked the noise. Right when I got into the car the door opened and there came out Carter and Logan. They called my name three times but I didn't bother to give any attention to them and just began driving away.

~~

I just realized that I came early to school, it's 7:32am and school starts at 8:00am . At least I get to park the car at a lot that Is close to the school. I got my bag and went to my locker to put some binders and textbooks away. My bag kills from all the homework I get. Right when I opened the locker a note fell .

I took the note that was on the ground now and opened it

"Back away from Logan or else"-Anonymous

Great, another girl who is crazy for Logan. I don't even care anymore, he can have any girl he wants. I don't want to see or talk to that man whore.
I crumpled the paper and threw it into the nearest trash bin . I closed my locker and noticed that there still isn't many people at school. To kill some time I'll just watch some Netflix on my phone. I'm so close to finishing season 1 of stranger things, I can't stop watching it, I love eleven!

I heard footsteps coming down from the hall getting closer to me and when I looked up it was Carter and Logan, my two favorite people in the world right now.

I just acted like I didn't see them and continued watching my show . They called me but I still didn't reply, they nudged me and still no answer. It seemed like they wouldn't give up. Instead of letting them bother me I just left, they still haven't said sorry and I don't know how Logan has the nerve to try to speak to me right now.

Thankfully there was a women's washroom ahead where I could go to, I entered it knowing they wouldn't follow but sadly Logan doesn't care and walked in any way, however, Carter stood outside.

I didn't know what to do, he was standing there trying to figure out what to stay and I'm standing in front of him waiting for him to make up a bullshit excuse.