Chapter 6

I got into hunters car and he started driving to the hospital quickly. The car ride was silent. So many ideas were rushing in my head, what if something really bad happened to Carter, what if he wakes up and doesn't remember anything from his past year... More tears fall down my cheeks. Logan slowly took my hand, starred deep into my eyes and said "Faith, it's going to be okay. He's strong." I didn't say anything back, I just nodded. Logan was sitting beside me in the backseat. He was going to pull away but I squeezed his hand to show that I don't want him to. The feeling that our hands holding made me feel more relaxed. He noticed and let my hand hold his till we arrived to the hospital. After a couple more minutes of silence, we reached the hospital. I let go of Logan's hand and got out of the car. Hunter, Logan and I quickly went to the office. "We need to see Carter Abrams right now." I told the lady behind the big desk. "I'm sorry but he cannot see anyone right now, you can wait and sit, I will tell you when it's the right time. " I nodded and took a seat. Hunter and Logan were calling people, I should probably call my parents. I pulled my phone out to dial my mother but Hunter took it. "Who are you calling?" He asked. They can call but I can't? Wow. "my parents? To assure them that I'm at the hospital waiting for Carter." He gave it back and I dialled my mothers number, she quickly picked up the phone. "Mom, I'm sure that the hospital told you that Carter is injured and is getting checked, but I just wanted to tell you to not worry about me and that I'm waiting for him in the waiting room." I told her. "Your father and I are on our way." She told me. We both ended the call and now I'm just going to wait in my chair.
~*~
Logan's POV
Faith looked so scared. That's what's so cute about her, she's always worried. Hold up, cute? No she is not cute. What has gotten into me? Since she first came her things began to change. I need to cut it out. But most of the time I can't help it, she is different from the other girls. Her parents finally arrived. She ran straight to her parents and gave them a big hug. While they were waiting, Zac and Ethan came. I Waved at them and they walked to Hunter and I. "Is he okay?" Zac asked us. "We don't know the lady won't tell us." I angry told them. We all took our seats, and waited for the results.
~*~
Faiths POV
the lady came and asked " Is Carters family here." I jumped right up from my seat. "Yes,we're them." My mother explain to her. "The doctor can now speak to you." She told us. My hands started to shake. "Hello, I'm Dr.Collins. About your son, you shouldn't worry, he just has a broken ankle and a minor cut on his forehead, nothing we can't fix. We request him to stay over night. You may see him now he is in room 232 on the second floor." The doctor smiled at us. "Thank you, and yes we will like him to stay over night." My mother told the doctor. The doctor nodded and walked over to the lady and told her. My mother and father went off to Carters room and I went back to the waiting room to tell the guys the news. "We can see Carter now he's in room 232 second floor, he just injured his ankle and he has a minor cut on his forehead." The guys jumped out of their seats and quickly ran right up to Carters room. I walked behind them, because I don't think we should run in a hospital. I reached Carters room and saw that he was fine and he looked happy that we were all here. "Carter, how did this happen?" My mother said to him looking furious. Carter couldn't think of a lie, so I guess it's time for the sister to save him. "He was trying to do tricks on his skateboard but failed and hurt himself." Everyones heads looked straight at me. I don't lie to my parents but I couldn't let them find out that Carter was racing in a dirt bike competition for money. Carter looked relieved. "Can I talk to Carter alone please?" I told to everyone. They all nodded, left the room, and the last person closed the door for no one to hear us. "Carter! What the hell is wrong with you?" I was furious. "Sorry the guy beside me kicked my bike." He mumbled. I softened my anger a bit and sat beside him. "Be more safe next time.I know you're hiding more bad things away from me but at least be safe." He nodded and I gave him a hug. The door started to creak open, Carters group was behind the door. "The guys and I are going to go now, we'll see you tomorrow." They waved and I added "I'm going to go too but just for an hour, to get out of these clothes." He nodded again and said goodbye. I walked to the elevator and stopped it from closing. I got in and the only person in the elevator was Logan. "where's the others?" I questioned him. "They are taking the stairs." Logan is probably lazy to take the stairs. Just that second the lights shut off and I felt a big stop from the elevator. The stop was rough which made me fall, as I was falling something scratched my arm. My head landed right next to Logan's leg. "What was that?" I said as I was picking myself up. "I think there's a power outage." Logan answered. I felt a stinging on my arm. I got my phone out for light and checked my arm.
"crap." There was a huge cut, and there was a lot of blood. "How'd this happen?" Logan asked me. "When I fell my arm scratched something, I didn't think it was going to be so deep of a cut though." I heard a lot of movement, I couldn't see what he was doing from the dark. "Take my shirt, wrap it around your arm, it'll stop the bleeding. " it's okay, you don't have to." I didn't want his shirt to get covered by my blood. "Just take it before I change my mind." I took it and wrapped it around my arm, just as he said. "Thanks" I told him but he didn't reply back. "Can I ask you something?" Logan asked. "You already did but sure." I heard a little chuckle from him, "you aren't like other girls, if there was a girl from our school right now in the elevator besides you they'll be all over me, but you aren't. Why is that?" He stepped closer to me, we weren't so close, but close enough to get a good smell from him. He is wearing axe, it smelt nice, he had the right amount. "I'm not going to throw myself at you, I'm not desperate like them." I pushed him away, I'm not going to get caught in his games. After that second the power came back and I rushed out of the elevator.