Chapter 8

Authors note:
Sorry for the mistakes and bad grammar in this chapter, I was kinda rushing this chapter.

Chapter 8:

James is going to pick up Abby and I at my house at 8 so I have an hour to get ready. I don't go to parties often, so I'm not sure what to wear at a party. Abby is helping me find a outfit but so far we can't find anything. "We need something dark and sexy." She told me. She went in my closet and threw out all of my clothes that she thought looked good for the party. She searched through my clothes and threw me some skinny ripped jeans, a sleeveless crop top, with a leather jacket. I wore the clothes and found some jewelry that I could wear with the outfit. Abby turned around from finishing her outfit and starred at my outfit. "That looks so nice on you!" She said in a high Pitch voice. I liked the outfit too, Abby is good at this, she should be part of the fashion world. I put my dark shade of makeup on, partly just eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I don't put a lot of makeup on, I mostly put eyeliner and that's it, I'm putting extra makeup on today because I'm going to a party.

Abby and I finished up with everything and headed downstairs, we still had 10 minutes left so I decided to watch tv. Teen wolf was on tv, my favourite show! Sadly the bell rang. Instead of drooling over Dylan O'brien I have to get the door because Abby is lazy. I opened the door, James, Jackson, Olivia and Lucas were waiting. Olivia still didn't feel comfortable with me around so she got dressed at her house.

"You guys ready?" James asked Abby and I, we both nodded we both put our black heels on and headed out the door. There were two cars on the driveway. I took James car with Jackson. Abby and Olivia took Lucas's car.
~*~
We reached Logan's house and it was already packed with people that I don't even know. "I change my mind I don't want to go." I told James and Jackson. "Too bad, you're going, end of discussion." Jackson said patting my shoulder. I'm not going to get out of this so I'm not going to bother arguing with them.

We all got out of the car and headed to Lucas's car where Abby and Olivia were. Abby and Olivia already started walking to the house, and I walked slowly with James beside me. "Don't worry, have some fun, and by the way, you look nice." James told me. "Thanks but how am I going to have fun like this?" I replied back. "Dance, drink, don't stress." He told me. We both walked in the house . Their were a lot of people, I only recognized a few of them from our school.

Abby and Olivia already left to go to the dance floor and the boys were no where in sight. I just realized I am standing alone looking lost in the middle of the house, I'm just going to go get some water instead of beer and act like I know what's going on. Logan has a big house, it took me some time to find the kitchen but after a few minutes I found it. There were people grinding against each other on the counter but I paid no attention to them. I quickly turned around and walked away.

Someone grabbed my hand and spun me to their direction. "Where are you going off to so quickly?" A man told me, he had blue eyes, and blonde hair, he looked like a football player. "Leaving." I told him. I turned back and tried to walk away but he grabbed me again. "Have a drink and come dance with me, please?" I shook my head and showed him a face that I wasn't in the mood. He took a beer and opened the cap "try it, you'll probably like it." At that second I remember what James told me. I needed to have more fun and worry less about my stress. I took the beer from his hand and started drinking it. He began clapping at my response to the beer. "Want to dance now?" He asked me. I smiled and pulled him to the dance floor where everyone was dancing at.

He took my waist and we both felt our way through the music. This was surprisingly fun, I should try this more often. I spotted Logan with a girl, she was sitting on his lap, feeling him. He found out that I was starring and quickly jumped from his seat. I turned back to the blonde guy that I was dancing with. We laughed as the music ended and left the dance floor. I took more sips of my beer and I felt a pull coming from him. "Let's go upstairs." He whispered in my ear. I'm a little drunk so I agreed to his offer not knowing what will happen. We went upstairs and found a room. He opened the room and pushed me on the bed. "Hey what are you doing!" He didn't answer, instead he ripped my shirt and smashed his lips against my neck and moved his way up.

"Stop! Please stop!" I struggled getting out of his strong grip. He was holding me tight. "Help!" I screamed hoping someone could hear me from all the music that was playing, probably no one will from all the loud music. He pulled me up and banged my head against the wall to stop screaming, and he continued pressing his lips against mine.

All of a sudden the door slammed open. Logan came rushing in and grabbed the guy that was against me by his collar, he punched him once and let go of him.

" get out and don't come back. " the man then ran off to who knows where. Logan looked back at me to check if I was fine.

"Did he hurt you?" Logan looked furious.

"he grabbed me really tight and banged my head against the wall" I mumbled.

"I couldn't get out of his grip." I added. There were marks on my wrists and arms of his hand. Logan noticed me rubbing it.

"I'm going to stop the party, don't go anywhere. He closed the door behind him." Slowly the house became quiet then became silent.

Logan came back in the room. "You didn't need to stop the party." I told him feeling guilty.

"It's alright, that guy shouldn't have done that to you." He had a sorry face on him.

"It was my fault, I didn't know him and I let him take me upstairs." Logan pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sleep at my house, I don't want your parents to get mad at you for drinking and wondering what happened to your clothes."

Our houses were close to each other but I didn't want my parents to find out either, that I got drunk late at night.

"Can I not sleep in this room?" I laughed and I saw a small smile spread across his face.

"Follow me." I did as he told me and he led me to his room.

His room was messy and big. He went to his closet and gave me his grey sweats, and Black T-shirt. He walked out of his room and led me to the guest room.

"If you need anything call me." I went to the washroom and washed my face and took off all my make up.

I went back to the guest room and tried to sleep on the bed. I wasn't very comfortable being alone. I didn't want to be alone so I headed to Logan's room.

I knocked on his door and he quickly opened it. "I don't want to be alone." I said clutching my black T-shirt.

"Do you want to sleep with me for the night? but you will not speak of this to your brother." I nodded my head in agreement and laid beside him on his bed.

He was shirtless showing his abs. He figured that I was still thinking about what happened, so he put his hand on my arm and started rubbing it up and down soothingly.

I felt a little tingle when his hand met my arm. I felt protected by him for some reason. He wrapped his arm around me after a few minutes and I fell right asleep feeling safe with him beside me.

Authors Note ~
The next chapter might take a while because I am very busy this week with my school work, I also need to practice for Track & Field and more.