Chapter 11

Its Monday and there's school again, wake up at 6 get ready and go to school. I'm actually excited to go to school today, I cant believe it, but I'm eager to see Logan today. I was thinking about him for the whole night, surprisingly I got some sleep.

I shouldn't be bothering with him, I don't know what is wrong with me. One date with him and I cant even manage to sleep properly. I should avoid him, I cant let him blind me like he does with the other girls that he plays around with, I will not be one of those girls.

Its 7:50am and school starts at 8:30am so I should hurry up and eat my breakfast.

"Hey Faith, how was your date with Logan yesterday?" He asked me while pouring syrup on his pancake.

"It wasn't exactly a date, his mom wanted me to go with him so I did, not a big deal. The only big thing that happened was the earthquake." I told him.

"alright lets go, I'm done eating." Carter told me. We put our shoes on and we went to his car.

We reached school and everything seemed normal, the earthquake didn't make any damages to the school. I see Abby walking to the doors of the school, I rush to her and scare her from behind.

"Boo!" I screamed . she jumped a little and screamed, Abby gets scared easily so its fun scaring her.

"Hey Faith, how was your date will Logan?" She asked me while we walked to her locker.

"it wasn't a date, and it was fine." I told her

"did anything happen during your date? Did he do anything big? did he kiss you?" she asked me while she put her books in her locker, with a lot of enthusiasm .

"I wouldn't consider it a big thing, but something did happen." I told her quietly.

"Oh my gosh! What happened? Tell me!" She told me with a bolt of excitement.

"When he dropped me off at my house I gave him and hug, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, not a big deal." I told her, as I am walking to my locker, with her beside me .

"That's odd, he doesn't usually kiss girls on the cheek, he'll usually just go right for the lips or if he does kiss you on the cheek, he'll want more to do that night. " She told me, with a surprising look on her face.

We reached my locker and we saw Hunter and Zac standing by my locker. I don't know why they're at my locker, probably about my brother.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I asked them, while opening my locker.

"We're here about Logan, did anything happen yesterday?" Hunter asked me.

"No nothing happened, why?" I asked them.

"He's not answering his phone, and he's not here." Zac told me.

"its 8:20, school doesn't start till 8:30, just be patient he still has time to come to school." I told both of them.

They shrugged their shoulders and walked away.

~*~  After school  ~*~

  Carter is going to ride with the guys because they're going somewhere so he left me with the car. Gladly I didn't get homework, so I'm going to go to Logans house and see what's up with him. Nothing injured him yesterday and I don't think he's sick so I don't understand why he skipped school today without the guys. I'm going to drive to his house and check up on him, hope that's not too weird.

I reached his house and parked in front of their house. I went straight up to the front door. I'm kind of struggling to ring the doorbell. Is this a good idea? Why should I even care if he goes to school or not? Exactly I don't, I don't even know why I am here right not. I'm just going to go home before anyone notices that I am here.