It was in the area where the carriages join, but it was really used for storage. I just hid here and cried for a while.

Hey! That's life.

I heard footsteps coming my way but didn't pay any attention to them. I then realised two people were heading towards me, that made me concerned.

I casually started to make fire and turn them into pretty shapes with my wand, it's something I had learnt to pass the time.

"Hello!" An unknown and cheerful voice said one side of me.

"Nice fire patterns." Another unknown voice said the other side of me.

I turned my head side to side.

They had hair which was ginger and longer than most boys but they were very cute.

"Who are you?" I asked making the fire vanish.

"I'm Fred."

"He's George."

"Wait, you can't be both Fred AND George." I said pointing to the boy on my right. "So which one are you?" I questioned to myself.

"You need your best guess work here." Ginger on my right said.

I started to think. Like super hero think. I noted their body language, smiles, voice pitches and speed, how they both reacted and everything. Then finally I came up with the answer.

"You're Fred." I pointed to the boy on my left, "and you're George." I pointed to the boy on my right.

"Why?" 'Fred' asked.

"Well, you changed your pitch slightly when you said you were Fred. While this Fred had his normal pitch when he was telling the truth. Also you're a bad liar." I said wondering why I said that and how I knew.

"Well you're right." George said sitting in front of me.

"Who are you anyway?" Fred asked sitting on a box next to me.

"I'm Melissa. Starting this year, even though I three years late. But hey what are you gonna do?"

"Nice, well I hope you're in Gryffindor."

"Then we don't have to prank you." George started which Fred finished.

"I'm hopping to get into Slytherin with my friends." I said coolly.

"Well that's a shame." Fred said.

"Well Mel. It's cool to meet you. And we're gonna run because of the Slytherins heading our way." They suddenly took off leaving no trace they were here. By the time the guys reached me they were long gone.

"Hey, what's up?" Pansy asked sitting beside me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked thinking.

"What do you mean?" Blaise asked.

"Things break around me, I can start fires at will, make objects do what I want them to, think super sonically even talk to animals! What is wrong with me?" I whined.

"Your a freak!" Draco said in conclusion.

"Just kick me when I'm down then Draco?" I asked looking up at him.

"I never said being a freak was bad!" He said backing himself up.

"You obviously haven't met my ex-friends." I smiled.

"Only some, why did I meet the creepers? I now have a person who is creating a shrine about me and another who jumps off cliffs! What is wrong with the world?" Draco hit his head against the wall in madness.