When you're in hospital

Yoosung
The steady beeps from the heart monitor that filled the silence was enough to keep him calm and by your side, his hand tightly grasping your own. Yoosung had been sitting in that uncomfortable plastic chair for what seemed like forever, both excited and terrified for you to awaken. He wanted your eyes to peel open and reveal your pretty (E/C) eyes but he was scared, knowing you'd force him out of your life.

He sighed softly and stood from the plastic chair cracking his back once he stood and walked over to the window that looked out over the city. He stood there for a few moments, his tired limbs feeling heavy and his eyes stinging from lack of sleep, although all this was forgotten as he spun around to see the medicated female groggily open her eyes. She didn't seem overly with it, still coming in and out of consciousness as her absent gaze met with his intense one. You had woken up a few times before this, but he was never allowed to see you as the nurses said it'd be to much strain on yourself, plus it was usually during the night when visiting hours were over that you'd usually wake up.

He waited for you to come too and you looked up at him, now aware of your surroundings. Yoosung crouched down and took ahold of your hand and you surprisingly allowed him too as tears slipped from your eyes. He was confused as he choked sobs left your lips and he kissed the back of your hand. "(Y/N) my princess why're you crying?". He felt a little stupid asking considering your current state, but he wondered if there was something else on your mind.

You slowly shook your head and swallowed, gagging a little on the tube down your throat. "O-out of ev...everyone, you were here" you'd managed to croak out. Despite the somewhat hurtful words, you gave Yoosungs hand a light squeeze making his heart flutter with hope and his stomach do flips.  Bottom lip trembling you looked around the room then down at the tubes and wires in and on your body. "...I'm scared" you whispered, looking back at Yoosung.

You could feel yourself starting to give in. You were terrified of what was going on and not having your family or any of the RFA members here was stressful, but knowing that despite everything that Yoosung said and did he still cared for you. "Don't worry my princess... I promise everything will be ok and I'll never put you back in that situation again and I'll protect you against anything and everyone" he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead, the sweet boy you fell in love with showing.

You sighed softly as your eyes became heavy again, the medication pumping through your system kicking back in. As the world became blurry again you smiled lightly as you heard a mumbled "I love you, (Y/N)" before slipping into a welcomed darkness.

Jumin
The sight before him was heart breaking, especially when he knew you were in hospital because of him. After your fall at Zen's place they had called the ambulance and rushed you to the hospital. The hard hit to your head resulted in a 7day coma that you were yet to come out of, and all the while Jumin sat off to the side waiting for you to wake up. He wanted to be there when you woke up.

Jumin stretched before standing up and walking outside and to the reception. "Hello, I'm a guest of (Y/N) (L/N). I'm just going to grab myself a coffee could you please contact me if anything changes" he asked the lady who had now stopped tying.

"Of course, Jumin Han was it? We'll contact you if her vitals or anything else change" she reassured giving him a smile. Jumin nod his head at the girl before turning and making his way out of the building.

As Jumin stood in line for his drink he couldn't help but tightly grasp the phone in his hand, hoping that the phone wouldn't ring. He didn't want to have to race back to the hospital to see that you lay on the bed seeing that you'd flatlined. So when Jumin sat down and started his coffee, his blood ran cold as the vibration started in his hand followed by the familiar ring.