Seeing them again

Yoosung
You yawned and slumped further in your seat, already tired of the teacher and you weren't even half way through the lesson. You considered getting up and leaving, but you didn't really have anything better to do. Besides, you didn't travel to Korea for sight seeing.
As your brain drifted off, you eyes became heavy and soon shut.

"(Y/N), are you awake?" Said a males voice as you were shaken awake. You raised your head, a little disorientated and looked around you. Everything was exactly the same, except this time Yoosung had joined you and was now smiling at you in amusement. Blinking a few times you tilted your head.

"What?". The blond snickered at you.

"You're drooling..". Your face went hot from Embarrassment and you were quick to wipe the saliva from your chin. "Hey, (Y/N). My last class ends at 12:30, did you maybe wanna go get a bite to eat?" He questioned.

"Sure, but my last class finishes at 1:00, so how does a late lunch sound?". Yoosung smiled and nodded as the both of you gathered your belongings as the lecture was nearing its end.

"Awesome! Could I maybe get your number as well?" Yoosung asked, his face now turning a light shade of pink. You giggle lightly and took his phone, typing your mobile number into his contacts.

"There you go. I'll see you at 1:00 just outside Gloria Jeans?".

"Will do. Bye (Y/N)" he said as you both Walk out of the room, going to your next class.

"Bye Yoosung"

Jumin
Ever since you met Jumin you couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so handsome and well kept, obviously bought up in a good environment.
You cursed yourself for not getting any contact Information from him as you sat out the front of your class, students working quietly.
Yes, you're a primary school teacher and spend a lot of your time coming up with new ways of teaching the students.

As the students worked to their hearts content, you opened your phone and began stalking Jaehee's Facebook friends. You were happy to see that right there in her friends list was Jumin, looking as stunning as ever. You added him, only to have him accept and open messenger within the next half hour.

Jumin,
Hello (Y/N)
Seen 10:44

(Y/N):
Oh Jumin, hello. How's everything?
Seen 10:44

Jumin:
Quite good thank you. When are you next free, I'd like to see you again.
Seen 10:46

You blushed at how strait forward he was. You had never had someone tell you do openly that they wanted to see you.

(Y/N):
Well I'm at work at the moment, though I have a half hour break at 11. You could come up to the school and see me?
Seen 10:47

Jumin:
School? You're a student..?
Seen 10:48

(Y/N):
Oh no! I'm a teacher at West Brook Prep Primary, haha
Seen 10:50

Jumin:
Oh right. Yes well that's actually right down the road from where I'm at now, so I'll come pay you a visit in 10. See you then.
Seen 10:50

You smiled to yourself and locked your phone, you were going to see him again.
After 10 minutes of helping the 4th graders, you let them out for recess and made your way to the front office to see Jumin walking into the school.

"Hello, Jumin. It's nice of you to pop by" you said as you greeted him.

"Yes, Well I was in the area and realised I hadn't gotten your number, so I was pleased to see you added me on Facebook" he smiled, making you blush for the second time today. "Anyway, I'm sorry I can't stay for long. I have some more business to take care of. Feel free to contact me whenever" he said before leaving, sending you a small wink.