Asking to move in with them

Yoosung
Ever since you and Yoosung began dating you were never at your dorm and always at his either playing video games, hanging out and even sleeping there most nights. You could tell your dorm mate and close friend Jemma was beginning to get lonely, so you decided to have a talk with Yoosung.

As you walked out of you class and onto the grounds of the university, you saw Yoosung sitting under a tree on his phone. You walked up and gave him a hug to which he happily returned. "Hello lovely~ was that your last class for the day?" He questioned as you sat beside him nodding your head and chewing nervously on your lip.
Although you spent a lot of time with him, you weren't sure if he'd like you to be around him 24/7 and it made you nervous to think of how he may react.

As you sat contemplating to ask him or not, Yoosung sat and watched your mental battle before speaking up. "(Y/N), everything alright? You seem a bit nervous". You looked at him and fiddled with the sleeve of your jumper.

"I... I was just thinking that" you stopped for a moment thinking of how to put it into words. "Jemma; my room mate, has been spending a lot of time at the dorm. A lot more then me since I'm always with you and I was wondering... Maybe I should, um, move into your dorm with you..?". Yoosung smiled and chuckled.

"Of course sweetheart~ why were you so nervous to ask me?".

"I didn't want to invade your privacy or anything like that" you stated. Yoosung shook his head.

"Nah. We can start moving your stuff in tomorrow since it's a Saturday" he said as you relaxed a little and placed your shoulder bag down.

"What a relief" you sighed.

Jumin
You groaned and rested your head against the kitchen table as you sat reading through your mail. You had an eviction notice from the owner of your small 2 bedroom house, telling you to be out within three months.
You had just bought yourself a kitten without consulting the owner, who must have found out some how, and was now telling you to be off their property.

You sat for a few moments, thinking of where you could go. You didn't have enough money to buy your own house, there were no apartment buildings around here within your budget, you had no friends you wanted to stay with and you didn't want to rely on your family as they'd expect something back in return.

Becoming flustered and frustrated, you first decision was to get on the phone with your boyfriend and talk to him about it. You sniffled a little bit before Jumin picked up the phone.

"(Y/N), is everything alright? It's strange of you to call me at this hour of night" Jumin said with a small yawn and You sobbed lightly.

"Jumin, I've been evicted from this place and I have three months to leave. What am I going to do?"

"Are there no apartments around here that you could move into to?" Jumin asked. You shook your head no despite him not being able to see.

"They are all out of my budget" you replied. Jumin went quiet before speaking again.

"Did you want to come and live with me?". You were a little shocked at his reply, but remembered how big his place was and that he could financially support you until you're back on your feet.

"You'll really take me in Jumin?"

"Of course, you are my girlfriend after all" he said with a small chuckle. "Look darling, it's late. I'll be over tomorrow and we can talk about it some more. Don't worry about it, you have a place to go and I will support you. Now, sleep well" he said before hanging up.

You felt yourself relax knowing Jumin was taking you in.

Seven
You were beyond angry when you pulled up in front of your house to see your car had been vandalised.
Key holes had been jabbed into the side of all four doors, the red paint had been scratched off and your front window had been shattered.

You yelled and walked inside, slamming the front screen door behind you completely forgetting that a certain red head was watching the whole time. Seven followed you inside to see you sitting on the lounge, your face in your hands as you let out your anger. Seven sat down beside you and rested his hand on your back, causing you to look up.

"Seven, this place is a shithole and I don't want to live here, but where am I supposed to go?" You sighed and closed your eyes. Seven did feel uncomfortable with you staying in the bad side of town and always wanted to offer you his house, but he didn't want you to turn him down. Although he saw this as the perfect chance for you to move in and he took it.

"Right, (Y/N). I don't want you living in this part of town anymore, I'm coming back tomorrow to get your shit and you're moving in with me". You looked up at him.

"But you can't-". You didn't get a chance to finish your sentence as he cut you off.

"No if's, but's or why's. I'm coming back tomorrow to get your stuff and you can come live with me. As for tonight, you're at my place" he said and lifted you from the couch and onto his shoulder. "Say goodbye to your roommate" he laughed.

Zen
You found yourself at Zen's place more often then not and came to realise that you preferred to be in Zen's little cozy home than your empty, lonely one.
You walked into the kitchen to see Zen getting himself a beer from the fridge. "Zen. I don't like living by myself, it's lonely. Can I come live with you?" You asked.

Zen was a little surprised by how up front you were, but quickly regained him composure and smirked down at you. "Is that the only reason you wanna move in? it's not because- Ow!". You punched Zen in the arm causing him to cut himself off as he grabbed him shoulder, pouting at you.

"Don't even say it, pretty boy"

"Oh~ that's not all you think is pretty- Ow!". You hit him again and folded your arms.

"Three strikes and you're out, buddy" you chuckled dryly. Zen rolled his eyes.

"Bub, you got nothing to take off me~" he shot back, making you scoff.

"Just remember who had all the contacts for that personal trainer". Zen gasped.

"You wouldn't dare tell her to stop coming!"

"Try me Hyan. Now am I allowed to move in or not". Zen went quiet before nodding his head yes causing you to smile and stand on your tippy toes, planting a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "Fanks bub".

Jaehee
You were so relieved that you had managed to get a new job that was better paying than your previous one at the pet store, and was also one to kick off your career.
Although the only down fall was the fact that you had to move houses.

You were hoping that Jaehee would say yes to you moving in with her since she lived closer to your work, though your were in a little doubt as she lived in a small two bedroom apartment and you were worried she wouldn't want to be crowded.

With a deep breath you picked your phone up and called your girlfriend. "(Y/N)? Hello. Everything alright?" She asked as you aren't usually one to talk on the phone.

"Yeah, everything's fine. So what're you up to?" You questioned.

"I'm on my way home. I know you called for a reason now spit it out" Jaehee replied. You could just imagine the eye roll that followed.

"So i got a better paying job, right. I'm super happy and excited about it, though I don't live very close and was wondering if maaaaybe I could move in with you?". Jaehee was quiet for a moment.

"You want to move in with me?"

"Look, babe, if it's to much then it's alright I'll just-"

"No no! I want you to move in, I just thought you wouldn't like living in such a small apartment" Jaehee said cutting you off. You sighed happily as you relaxed.

"No, I'd love to live with you"

"Alright. Well, I'll come over on the weekend and we can move some of your stuff"

"Ok. Talk to you later".

"Bye love~" Jaehee said making you chuckle.

"Bye~"