They take you shopping

Yoosung
You walked through the shopping mall hand in hand with Yoosung. The two of you had decided to come out as he wanted a new game for his Xbox and you wanted to look for a new dress.

You are in the game shop for roughly 10minutes as Yoo looked at all the different games, pop vinyl and consults around the store. He ended up buying two new games for his X-box and a little assassin's Creed pop vinyl before the two of you made your way out and to another shop. As you both walked, you stopped abruptly causing Yoosung to follow in your tracks. He was a little surprised at your sudden stop, but he came back to the shop window to see what you were looking at.

"Yoosung! Look how cute those onsies are!" You exclaimed, pointing at the two matching elephant onsies. Yoosung gave you a funny look and laughed lightly.

"Don't you already have a onsie..?". You nodded your head at his question but pulled him into the shop.

"Yes but I only have a unicorn one. Plus, if we get these we will be matching!" You giggled. Yoosung knew it was a waste of money, but he couldn't say no to your cute pouting face. Plus, he wouldn't admit it but he kind of wanted one too. With a role of the eyes, he grabbed the blue and purple elephant onsies from your grip and went up to the counter.

He came back to you only for you to grab his wrist and run towards the car, excited to get home and put them on, forgetting about the dress you had originally come for.

Jumin
You had been at the shops for two hours now and you were yet to buy a single thing as you dragged Jumin from shop to shop. It wasn't until you both stood in a jewellery shop that Jumin had enough. He let go of your hand and opened his wallet.

"(Y/N), you're taking quite a long time to look for what you're after. Take this and buy whatever you'd like and message me when you're finished shopping" he said handing you his credit card. You shook your head, not wanting to use his money only for him to role his eyes. "Take it. Just don't go over $2 000, ok?" He said before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Well... Where are you going?" You questioned.

"I'm going to buy myself a coffee then I'll hang around outside for a while till you're done, OK?". Jumin replied before walking out.

You went to multiple shops and went a little hectic with the card Jumin let you use. After another hour and a half, you called Jumin to tell him you were finished and to meet him in front of Boost Juice.

Jumin had no problems with you spending a lot of his money on yourself, although he was surprised to see how many bags you had hanging off your arms.

"Well, turns out you had quite a lot of fun" Jumin chuckled as he took half the bags. You chuckled lightly and handed his card back.

"Sorry~ I've never had so much money in my grasp and went a little overboard" you admitted. Jumin smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine. Anything for my beautiful woman" he said as the two of you made your way out to his car.

Seven
You were well aware of Sevens obsession with his cars and could completely understand why he was so obsessed. You could also understand why he called them his babies as you had the same obsession with shoes.

Seven had made you your own shoe wardrobe since you owned so many pairs and had no where to put them.

Once seven had pulled up in the carpark, you went to open your door only to see it lock closed. You turned around to come face-to-face with Seven, his red hair dangling in his eyes as he stared you down.

"(Y/N). We are here to get you ONE pair of shoes, OK? Just the white ones you were wanting a few days ago" he stated. You lowered your head like a Child and looked at him through your lashes before nodding your head.