You go on a date with someone else

Yoosung
You and Yoosung have been fairly good friends for about two months now, and you admit that you'd like to further your friendship into a relationship, but he just hasn't been giving away any signals. You were bummed out by this and decided to accept one of your girlfriends older brothers invitations to the movies.
You hate to admit it, but you were excited and he was also quite good looking.

You stepped out of the bathroom and into your room where Yoosung sat on your bed, playing on his phone. "So, Yoosung. This look ok?" You questioned, gaining his attention. He raised his brows in surprise as he looked at your attire which consisted of tight light blue jeans, a tight black crop top, a beautiful grey trench coat and a pair of white boots.

"Wow (Y/N), you look amazing... What's the special occasion?" He questioned.

"I'm going on a date with an friend of mine. I haven't been out in a while and thought I'd do something fun" you said and bent over to tie your shoes, unaware that he had a perfect view of your breasts. Yoosung blushed and tilted his head back, covering his nose as blood trickled down his upper lip. You stood back up and looked at him.

"Everything alright Yoo~" you questioned.

"Dandy!" He replied, grabbing a tissue. "Anyway, why are you going on a date? I thought we were going to hang out" he added with a pout.

"I'm sorry Yoosung, maybe another time" you said as you heard a knock from outside. Yoosung hastily grabbed his jacket and walked out the front, pushing past your date who stood at the front door and Started to walk towards his dorm . You watched after him with a frown on your face.

"Bye...then..."

Jumin
Jumin still couldn't understand how he had taken a liking to a woman so quickly, never had he met someone with the same sense of humour as himself and such a kind heart. So when he saw you laying on his couch with your phone in your hand giggling away, he couldn't help but get a little frustrated knowing you were talking to a guy you had met online.

With a sigh he turned his attention back to Elizabeth. A few minutes of silence passed only to see you jump from the couch and go over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm going on a daateee~" you sung. You were so happy to finally have a man take interest in you since it had been four years since your last relationship, unlike Jumin who felt jealousy bubble inside his chest.

"You, a date?" He said. You let go of him and frowned.

"...yes me. Why.?" You said, starting to get a little defensive.

"Oh nothing, I just thought highly of you". You were shocked and a little offended by his statement.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I mean you only just met this man and online at that. I didn't think you would be one to make such drastic decisions". He said and stood up from the couch. You were shocked and a little hurt by his words. You grabbed your purse and stood up from the couch, making your way towards the front door. "(Y/N), where are you going?" Jumin asked following after you out the door.

"I decided i'm going to leave early so I can ready for tonight, since my friend can't support the decisions I make about my love life" you said coldly as you climbed into your car and pulled out of the driveway. Now it was Jumin's turn to be shocked, he didn't think you'd react this way and watched as you angrily sped off down the street, wishing he had kept his opinion to himself.

707
When you told Seven you were ending it with your current boyfriend he was over the moon, though that happiness and relief was short lived once he called you.

"Hey doll face, what're you up too~". You giggled at his compliment while looking at your appearance in the mirror.

"Getting ready for tonight" you replied.

"Tonight? Where are we going" he joked.

"My boyfriend is taking me out for dinner" you said with a bit of hesitation in your voice. Seven went quiet before replying to you.

"....Bret?"

"Y-Yeah. I was going to break up with him, but he came home from work drunk yesterday and I was to scared. But he got home today and told me we were going out for dinner tonight for his work..."

"(Y/N), are you for real? This guy is using you. You're a beautiful woman and he's using that to his advantage, showing you off in public but abusing you in private." Seven stated, hostility creeping into his voice. Your bottom lip trembled, you didn't want him to be angry at you.

"Seven I'm sorry.."

"(Y/N), don't worry about it. I have to go, work to do" was the last thing he said before hanging up, leaving you sitting in your room upset.

"(Y/N) hurry the fuck up. You make us late you'll have another pretty bruise" Bret yelled from the loungeroom. You quickly cleared your face of tears and plastered a fake smile on your face.

"C-coming dear.."

Zen
Over the past month you came to the realisation that your new friend was a huge flirt and totally full of himself. You swear all he talked about was him and his career, though you didn't mind so much as you had a soft spot for the guy and you were interested in most things he had to say.

As you changed into your bikini, you listened to Zen go on about his fans and how he was gaining popularity. As you walked into his line of sight his voice trailed off at the sight of you in a black and white two piece. A small smile creeping onto his face. "Nice outfit". You laughed lightly and done a small twirl for him. "Where are you off too?"

"One of my friends invited me to the beach, and I have to look good since he's a total hunk himself" you sighed dreamily. The smile on Zen's face fell and was replaced with a frown.

"Beach. In that... A little revealing don't you think?" He said, annoyance dripping off his words. You scoffed and popped your hip out sassily.

"Seriously? Literally two seconds ago you were drinking up my appearance, but now it's too much?". Zen nodded his head.

"Yeah babe~ only i'm allowed to see you in something so showy" he stated and fell back on the bed only to be pulled up by his shirt.

"It don't work that way buddy" you said and dragged him to the door. "I'm leaving now, which means so are you". Zen frowned as he looked you up and down once more.

"If he even lays a finger on you tell me" he said as you climbed into your car. You rolled your eyes as you pulled out of the driveway, leaving zen to stand on your yard.

"How the hell am I supposed to get her when she's going around pulling guys looking like that" he huffed before making his way home.

Jaehee
You laughed as you sat with your newest and closest friend, shoving food into your mouth as you sat and watched a horror movie. You were having a sleepover with her and one of your male friends, though he was yet to turn up.

You and Jaehee both sat in your room in nothing but panties, shirt and socks waiting for your visitor. And as much as Jaehee hates to admit it, she didn't want him to turn up and just have you two to spend some quality time together. She seriously didn't want to thirdwheel.

After a short amount of time, there was a knock at the door. Getting up you ran to get it and greeted your male friend. Still wearing very little, you jumped onto his back as he supported you by your Almost bare bottom and walked into your room to where Jaehee sat.

"Jaehee, this is Eric. A close friend. Eric, this is Jaehee my new bestie" you introduced. They both gave an awkward smile, but as Eric turned around to put you down Jaehee notice his hands gripping your bootaay and felt her stomach churn. She couldn't believe how quickly a fun time could turn into a crappy time simply by one persons presence.
She was in a mood the rest of the night, yet you failed to notice since you were preoccupied with Eric.

----
Hai hai~
So, I've decided to make this book just for females since I doubt many males play the game, meaning I've made reader-chan bisexual for Jaehee's scenarios. As you've hopefully noticed in this one shot.
Please vote/comment if you enjoyed. Feedback and scenario requests is also good too!
~Bunny