Revel

Areum's POV

Its currently Saturday. I'm at the mall with Jiyoon and her so called fling. Im really pissed off right now. She started acting as if I'm not with her considering that she was the one to force me to be with her.

"Jackson? Are you hungry? Let's eat?"

I looked at Jiyoon with death glares why is she acting this way? She only cared for Jackson now. Before I make a scene I stood up and....

"Jiyoon I think Ill go home."

"What? Why? Are you not enjoying this?"-Jiyoon

"Wow, enjoying? You haven't talked to me since we came here. You didn't even looked at me."

"Stop acting immature Areum. Don't tell me were gonna fight just because of a boy?"-Jiyoon

"Then I think you shouldn't have invited me here in the first place. Look I don't want to make a scene. Next time if you want to make a quality time with him please don't force me into coming with you. Ill go ahead"

Aishh I'm so pissed off! If you think I'm immature just like what she said then think about this. She didn't care about my existence since she met Jackson along the way. She haven't talked to me since then. She acts as if he's already his boyfriend. Ohh my god...

I started walking towards a cafe. I really think coffee can solve everything.

"Good Morning ma'am! Welcome to our cafe, may I take your order?"

"Ahh yes, can I have a cup of iced Americano?"

"That would be 2,000 won miss."

I smiled at the waitress and looked for a table. I finally found one right beside the window. I was about to come near it when I heard a scream

"Yah! Is that Areum?!"

I turned around and saw J hope screaming. I smiled and waved at them and right after I did that they started screaming.

"Woo!! Jimin ah! Areum is here!"-Jin

"Hyung! Don't be shy! Talk to her already!"-Taehyung

"Areum-shi?! Come seat with us!"- Namjoon

I nodded and made my way towards them. Before I could sit down beside Namjoon they all stood up which caused me to do so .

"Taehyung-ah! Transfer you butt over here. Suga! Come here palli!"-Jin

And with split second the group started to move. Within a minute they are all seated while I stood still in front of them.

"Uhh?"

"Sit over there Areum! That's the only seat available."- Suga

I looked at the seat he was pointing and found that it was beside Jimin who is now blushing red.

"Omo.... alright"

I walked towards him and seated comfortably.

"What a coincidence! Remember Jimin? We were supposed to meet tomorrow at 8, and look. Its exactly 8 am."

I looked up on him and tried to tall to him since the atmosphere is kinda weird.

"Yeah.... its kinda cool"-Jimin

"Jimin! Stop acting weird around her! Talk to her already!"-Jhope

After he said that Jimin took a deep breath and...

"Guys your making her feel uncomfortable.... just let things be hyung."-Jimin

"Hmm! No its alright! Its not that uncomfortable. I can manage!"

Just then the waitress called my name. I looked over her and raised my hand.

"Here!"

I stood up and was about to stand up when a foot tripped me that caused me to fall.

I closed my eyes as I waited for the floor to have contact with my bottom but it never came.

"Yah! Open your eyes! I caught you alright?!"

I followed the man and found his rectangular smile.

"Taehyung? Omo I'm so sorry"

I tried to stand up but he was still holding me.

"You can let me go now."

He gave me a cute but deep laugh and helped me to stand up. I turned around to approach the waitress as she handed me my order.

~~~~~
Taehyung's POV

Earlier I caught Areum. Well I its not my fault why she fell right infront of me.

"You can let me go now"

I heard her say. I just laughed it off to break the awkward feeling. Then she turned around and went towards the counter. As for me I came back to my seat just to be invited with strange stares.

"Uhhh? Hyung?"

What the heck is happening.

"Why did you catch her?"-Jin

I looked at them weirdly. Whats wrong with that?

"Uhhh coz she fell?"

"But Jimin should be the one to catch her!"-Jhope

"Wait what?"

I looked at Jimin hyung and saw him staring right at me with strangeness.

"Do you like her? Don't tell me you like her"- Namjoon

Like her?

"What's wrong with catching her? Does catching her means that I like her hyung? I'm sorry hyung if I caught her. I didn't know you had that planned"

But my answer didn't make their expressions change.

"Can you express yourself in percent how much you can like her?"-Yoongi

"What's with many questions? I don't like her. Chill hyungs. She's Jimin's alright. I won't make competencies with him."

"Be sure about that Taehyung. Conflicts in feelings vs friendships are hard to handle."-Jimin.

What the heck is happening.

"I don't like her hyung. Trust me! Its you who likes her OK? Let's just focus on that"

"Hmm? Who likes who?"

We turned around just to be welcomed with a girl with a sweet smile on her face while holding a smoking cup of coffee. Doomed.