New York 3/Vlog 37

It's the day of the premiere. They wanted be to dress with spunk. Weird thing, the premiere was in New York, not Hollywood. Sad thing, I don't have a plus one. There's a knock at my door and I run over. My smile widens and I hug him. No, not Heath. Michael. 

"Came to visit an old friend, heard you had a movie premiere tonight," he said and I nod. 

"I was given this outfit by my CEO's for the premiere because they want me to hold a reputation," I said sarcastically. 

"Ah," he said following me into my apartment. 

"And, I don't have a plus one," I said and see Michael smiling in the mirror. 

"I'll be your plus one," he said and I smile a bit. 

"You don't want me walking in alone, do you?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I don't have clothes for you, and you don't have a seat at the premiere." 

"Well, damn. Guess I'm not going," Michael said making me smile a bit. 

"It's okay, I'll get home tonight and will probably want a drink. Then I have to go home to LA tomorrow because my rent is out tomorrow," I said and Michael smiles a bit. 

"Does Heath know that?" he asks and I shake my head. 

"No one know I'll be home tomorrow," I said and Michael nods. 

"Did you guys sort things out again?" he asks and I nod. 

"He said he kissed her because Elton was going to make him drink toilet water if he didn't, I would've done the same thing," I said and Michael laughs. 

"Hey, good luck at that premiere," he said and I smile. 

"Thanks, I'll need it," I said and walk to my front door. "You can watch whatever you want on TV, or you can do whatever. I don't know, I'm probably gonna be back here, hell, maybe midnight," I said making Michael laughs. 

"I'll see you later," he said and I wave as I walk out of the apartment. 

~*~

"Autumn! What was it like directing?" 

"Stressful, but it was a lot of fun. It's great that it was such a short production time and we got it out right away. I hope it becomes a great movie," I said and smile nodding. 

"Autumn, can you pose over there for us?" someone asks and I walk over in front of the poster. After doing several poses, it's time to for more interviews and then the movie. 

Interviews go as you would think they would. What was it like, what were the people like, stuff like that. Trying to get gossip for their jobs. Now it's time for the movie premiere. Everyone is rushed into the theater, and I'm in the back of the theater. Well, more the middle, but kinda the back. 

There are speakers, but then I'm invited up. I've actually been ready for this speech. I know what I'm saying. As the applause stops when I get up to the platform, I smile. 

"I want to start with, thank you. I am standing in front of so many people getting ready to see a film I directed. Never did I think I would be standing here, after nine months of not seeing people I love and people I care about. Yeah, it was a really great time to film everything, it was really nice to see some amazing people. But really, what counted through all of this was the friendships on set to keep you comforted and feel welcomed, even when you don't know anyone. It was just amazing to work on this movie with everyone, and I can't wait to get back to LA." 

The crowd started clapping and a bunch of reporters started snapping photo's. I went back to my seat and sat down next to people that I knew, but didn't really make friends with. I was too distracted about what was happening in LA. 

~*~

The after party was as you expect, drinking, food, dancing. It was a ton of things. I had gone back to the apartment to drink wine and pack for the flight. Which no one knew about. Michael had come by, we talked and drank wine the entire night. It was great, and I'm certainly ready to head back home. 

!LOOK WHO IS SLICK ON DEM UPDATES! 

(no shoutout)