Vlog 22/23

"So you forgave him?" Michael asks and I nod. 

"You were right, it was one mistake. It was greatly needed for me to forgive him," I said and Michael smiles. 

"You did the right thing, well, I've got to leave. We're heading to San Francisco tonight," Michael said and I nod. 

"I'll talk with you later," I said and he smiles. 

"Well, that's what friends are for," Michael smiled nudging my shoulder. 

"Get outa here," I said rolling my eyes. Michael walked down the drive way to his rented car. He smiles and gets in the car driving away. I walk inside the fence just in time to catch David filming something for his second channel. 

"And Autum is just in time!" David said as I walked in. 

"We're doing the don't make me laugh challenge, but putting water in our mouth's," Scotty said and I nod. 

"I'll do it," I said and they all cheer. "I know, I know, I give David views," I said walking over to the camera. I grab it so Zane can record this for some of his vlog. 

"Alex has a girlfriend," Zane said and David spits water all over Scotty's face. I hand the camera to Scotty and put water in my mouth and stand in front of Heath. 

"Heath not drinking or smoking," Zane said and I try so hard not to laugh. 

"Autumn's love life," David said and Heath and I look at him confused. "Wait there's more, Autumn's love life falling apart." Heath spits water all over my face and I turn around wiping my face off spitting the water out laughing. I grab the phone from David and smile. 

"You know what's funnier than Heath not smoking or drinking," I pause and wait for them to maybe crack. "Twenty five." David spits water on Scotty, as Scotty does the same to David. We do a few more rounds, I ended up spitting my water out all over David and Zane. It was funny. 

"Alright, I'm washing my hair, I don't know what's been in your guys' mouth's," is said and they all nod as I walk inside. My phone buzzes and I look at it. 

'Hey, you want to help me film a video?' Gabbie. 

'Sure, I'll be over in a bit,' I said and go to the bathroom to fix my hair. 

~*~

Gabbie opens the door and I smile. 

"Hey Autumn," she said and let me walk into her apartment. 

"David's gonna be over in a bit, so we should make this quick," Gabbie said and I nod. 

"It would be helpful to know what we're doing," I smiled and Gabbie nodded. 

"Telling stories about dating, again. Since I have a good one," Gabbie said and I nod. She set's her camera up and sits back on the couch. 

"Is it recording?" I asked and she nods sniffling. 

"I don't know whether to make this the opening clip, or me sniffling," Gabbie said and I shrug. 

"Just put both," I said and she sniffles. 

"Welcome back!" she said and I duck again. "I keep forgetting when I do a collab that I might hit the person. But oh well." 

"Alright, so, I'm guessing by the title of this video-" 

"Yeah, you'll see the title later," Gabbie said and I go wide eyed. 

"What have you done?" I ask and she laughs.

"You'll see," she said and I sigh facing the camera. Gabbie starts telling the story and I react in my own way to every detail. Once she's done I just look at her. 

"How do you manage these things?" I ask and Gabbie laughs. 

"I don't even know if I can tell a story, but first, who was it?" I ask and Gabbie whispers his name in my ear. "Oh, yeah, you guys aren't going to find him." 

"Well, comment crazy things that might have happened to you guys and tell me what I should do for my Saturday video. Anyways, I'll see you next time and thank you so much for being a part of my family." She kisses her hands and puts them over the camera. She turns the camera off and walks over to her computer. 

"I think I should get going, it's getting late," I said smiling and Gabbie nodded. 

"I'll see you later, sorry if I got you sick," Gabbie said and I waved my hand out. 

"It's okay, at least I'll have a reason to stay away from people," I said and she laughed. 

"Bye," Gabbie said and I smile walking out of the apartment. 

~*~

I stopped by McDonalds on the way home just to pick up some dinner because it was getting pretty late. Just grabbed a burger and a McFlurry so it's all good. When I got home, I spent the night downstairs watching a movie on the couch. Elton was in his room editing and Heath was out with Joe. So I had the night to myself. 

!HAHA, HI, SO THIS WEEKS SHOUT OUT IS @fluffy_forev because I saw her vote on every single one of my chapters/vlogs. (don't be mad if you did that, I have an entire list of people to go through, you might be on be on there. Anyways, hope this was a nice chapter and I'll start writing the next chapter!

Heyo, so if you are reading this then I am giving you important info. I've had people tell me this is literally the only Heath book at that's wrong. There is another book that I've been reading and it's amazing. It's by @MaynardxConor and the book is called A Hated Love||Heath Hussar. Please go read it, it's an amazing story with everybody, and it's weird, and cute. It's amazing, go read it.