Vlog 31

The day before was practically shrugged off. Today, I just wanted to spend all day with Heath. Which, is already going as planned. I woke up in his room as we had been spending the rest of the day together yesterday. He was awake and held his phone over both our heads. 

"You trust me with seeing your phone?" I ask and he nods. 

"Why wouldn't I?" he asks and I shrug. 

"Just most guys don't like their girlfriends seeing their phones." Heath sighed and set his phone on the night stand. 

"Autumn, I trust and love you with all of my heart. I trust you won't hurt me in anyway shape or form because I know you love me," he said. Just a fraction of my heart breaks and I know I need to stop things with Elton. 

"Thanks," I mumble and he smiles kissing me. When he let's go, he smiles and drags me out of bed. 

"Come on," he said opening the door dragging me out of the room. Did I mention the clothes I have on are Heath's? Well, just the shirt. He tugs me upstairs as he grabs the car keys. 

"Heath, where are we going?" I ask and he smiles. 

"You'll see," he said and I roll my eyes as he starts the car. 

~*~

After driving for what seemed like forever, Heath stops and tells me to follow him. 

"Where are we going?" I ask and he turns to face me. 

"Just, come on," he said grabbing my hand as we walk up the hill. He stops and I look around at the view. Wait. This is where our first meaningful kiss was. "Now do you know where we are?" he asks and I nod. 

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask and he shrugs. I turn to face him and he's smiling like an idiot. "You're hiding something?" He nods and I smile. "What?" He grabs my hand and reaches into his back pocket getting on one knee. "Wait, what." There is a shot fired and Heath goes down. 

~*~

I woke up and screamed once looking around. I grab the sheets next to me and feel a hand come in contact with mine. 

"Autumn," Heath's voice said and I look at him with complete worry in my eyes. My light turns on and Heath walks over to me. "Baby, what's wrong?" I just wrap my arms around him crying. What if that wasn't a dream? What if that had actually been real. Well, I have no idea what I would've said, second of all. Even if I did say anything it wouldn't have mattered! He would've died! Well, it wasn't a dream. That was a nightmare. Which made me also rethink Elton. Maybe dating him isn't such a good idea. Or just kissing him like a few times a day. Let's not do that. 

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks and I look at him. 

"You got shot as you were proposing to me," I said and he goes blank in the face. I stumbled on a few words, but I got it out. 

"It's okay, I'm alive," he says as I hug him again. 

"I want to spend the day with you, here, in the house," I said and Heath nods. 

"That's okay, I'll do that," he said and I smile as he strokes my hair. 

"I love you," I kept repeating those words as I realized how much I would miss him if either of us died. Something seriously bad happened. So I can't do it anymore. I gotta tell Elton to back the fuck up. 

"Just go back to sleep," Heath said. And after that, I fell asleep immediately. 

~*~

My phone buzzes and I set my coffee down when I look at it. 

'I'll be  back in ten minutes, I'm going to the store with Zane,' it was Heath. To be honest, I didn't want him out of my sight. There is a knock at my door and I know exactly who it is. 

"Come in," I said and Elton opens the door. 

"Do you need anything?" he asks and I shake my head shrugging. 

"Just, one thing. I don't like you the way I thought I did," I said and Elton stares at me confused. 

"What?" he asks and I nod.

"I can't anymore Elton, I love Heath too much. Sorry," I said and he nods. 

"Okay," he said and walked out of the room. After Heath got home, we cuddled for the rest of the day. Said, 'I love you,' many times. And maybe made out a bit. But it was a great day. 

!Lol, small, but important chapter!

ManyaNusbaum 

^das da shoutout

(btw, the outfit is what you're wearing in the dream)