Vlog 16

Today, well I'm filming a Youtube video with Heath and Zane. It's going to be a Q&A video, but questions for all of us. (i'm going to be making up answers for Zane and Heath)

"Are you guys ready to film?" I ask and Zane walks in the room. 

"Yeah," he said and I smile. Heath was already in here because he spent the night in my room. He had changed, yes, but then he came right back to my room. I press start on the camera and sit down on the bed with both on them on each side of me. 

"Hello, welcome back to my channel!" I say and they both look at me. 

"One of the most weak intro's on youtube," Zane said and I roll my eyes. 

"Everything else was taken," I said and they nod in agreement. 

"David doesn't really have an intro, just a song," Heath mumbles. Both Zane and I look at him and lean back putting our hands over our chests. 

"You live under a rock," Zane said sitting back up as I did too. 

"Okay, today we are going to be doing a Q&A because I figured you would like to know about me and maybe theses two dorks," I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Yeah, we're the dorks," Heath said sarcastically and I look at him. 

"You didn't realize the song was David's intro, and he's been vlogging for one hundred and sixty seven days," Zane said and I nod. 

"Let's not fight now," I said and they grab their phones. 

"Can you come to Sacramento?" I read and look up. "I mean, I can. But I don't know if I want to," I said scrolling down. 

"Do you think Heath and Autumn are a gross couple now that you have to see their PDA?" Zane said. Heath and I both look at him expecting a ridiculous answer. 

"How about you visit then we can gossip about how cute they are after," Zane said and we smile. 

"Now tell them what you would say off camera," Heath said. 

"It's really disgusting sometimes," Zane said scrolling through his phone. We laugh a little then Heath starts to answer a question. 

"Here's one asked by Scotty," Heath said looking at the camera. "Did you and Autumn have- 

"You know, let's not read the rest of that question," I said and Zane smirks looking at the camera. 

"Next question!" I say raising my arms in the air. "Are you mad about getting evicted?" I read and I look at the camera. "Fuck yeah I'm mad, this is a bomb ass house," I said and scroll through my phone more. 

"I wasn't even there for it, and I'm pretty pissed," Heath said and Zane looks around like nothing happened. 

"Zane, I blame you for all of this," I said looking at him. 

"Blame David, he pushed fourteen thousand pounds of dry ice into the pool," Zane said holding out an arm. 

"Alright, fine," I said and Zane laughs a little. We finish the video and I turn off the camera because I still don't have an outro. 

"So what's the plan for the rest of the day?" Heath asks and I shrug falling back in my bed. 

"I'm gonna go see if Toddy wants to do something today," Zane said and left. Leaving Heath and I in my room. Zane closed the door on his way out and his foot steps faded. I sit up and lean against the back wall of my bed as Heath scoots back next to me. 

"Are we going to be bored as fuck today?" he asked and I nod. I look over at him and he smiles. I lean in to kiss him but the door opens and I stop. 

"Here we have Heath and Autumn who looked like they were about to kiss!" Scotty said with his camera. 

"What do you want, Scotty?" I ask and he makes a cat noise. 

"Someones being a lil pussy today," he said and I roll my eyes. "Let's all talk," Scotty said closing my door. 

"No wait!" David's voice said and I sigh. 

"Come in," I said and David walks in with his camera. 

"We just gonna sit here and talk for no apparent reason?" Heath asks and they nod. 

"Every ones been wanting Scotty and I to interview your guys' relationship," David said sitting at the foot of my bed. "So, they want to know when you officially started dating. Like a date."

"I don't know, I don't remember," I said leaning my head on Heath's shoulder. 

"I think it was around July fifteenth," Heath said and I nod a little. 

"They also want to know if you care about showing PDA," Scotty said smiling. He is legit always happy. 

"No we don't really care," Heath said and I shrug. 

"Yeah, so they said if you said that, they want you to kiss," David said and I roll my eyes. 

"Why do they care so much?" Heath asks making me roll my eyes again and kiss him. He soon melts into the kiss and cups my cheek. I let go slowly and smile. 

"Is that good enough PDA for you?" I ask turning back to David, then leaning my head on Heath's shoulder again. 

"Yeah," Scotty said smiling and piping up. 

"Was that all you really wanted?" Heath asked and they shake their heads. 

"Heath, this question is for you. What would you do if the Michael guy came back for Autumn?" David asked. 

"A lot of them don't know, should I explain?" I ask and David nods. "So one day I was out on Hollywood Boulevard, and Michael Clifford saw me. No, we didn't know each other at the time. So we ended up spending the day together and at the end of the day he kissed me. Now, at this point in time, I liked Heath, so I felt very bad. I ended up driving to a nice little spot that over looked Hollywood and LA. Then Heath came and found me, and yeah, we've been a couple ever since," I said looking over at Heath who was smiling. 

"Heath, you look very happy," Scotty said chiming in. 

"Because I am, is that so bad Scotty?" Heath said and I laugh. We talk for a while longer before doing basically nothing for the rest of the day. Which I spent most of it with Heath. Which, again, was a great day. 

!HOLY SHIT I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR FOR FUCKING EVER. I DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS I USED TO SO I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND GAVE IT A VOTE (i'm sounding like a youtuber, damn. please vote and add this book to your library if you haven't already. XD) ALRIGHT BYE!